Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Very helpful advice. Thanks for the post.

hellooo, i am new here, i am from indonesia and 18 years old, i am not good in english and still learn it..

Good advice, cheers for post!

I was having so many panic attacks, especially from public speaking!!!!! I started using these things called Mantra Magnets. They're earrings you clip on that vibrate as a neuro therapy tool and reset your amygdala. I love them! They totally control my nerves during speeches!!

this is a great advice for everyone that we should not be panic and just focus to our self that we really need to healthy

I always try to focus on my breathing during my attacks, but usually I'm starting to panic about my panic attack and it's a vicious circle. I will try to calm down by sitting and waiting for it to pass. Maybe it is a way...

Very helpful! Thanks

Wonderful post!! That is pretty much the same thing I've learned to do to stop panic attacks also. I still get the anxiety but nothing like the PAs. Thanks for sharing, it is right on!

Informative post

Amazing and informative post.Thanks for sharing.