Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

lyrica pregabalin

hi i suffer from severe anxiety and ive never posted on one of these forums before . but im just here to say how much better ive felt on this drug . LYRICA/PREGABALIN..it does make you a little drowsy perhaps at first .and ive noticed my appetite has increased . but i feel like ive got my life back due to this drug . i can recommend it to anyone suffering from severe anxiety. i am also taking diazepam and im reducing this slowly . but the lyrica is much more effective. just wondered if anyone else is taking lyrica . as i think its only been licensed late in 2011. last year .

I use diazepam occasionally but heard that lyrica works too.Alankay

Horrible stuff, dreadful side effects, absolutely no effect on my GAD, cv ould never recommend this med.
    Prescribed supposedly to kill two birds with one stone, the other being severe back pain, it works on neither and makes me ill. Far from helping anxiety it gives me tachycardia, bringing on panic.
    For God's sake never accept a script for this crap. Oh, and it gives you such ataxia you walk as if drunk, slur words & wake with unexplained bruises & amnesia. Back to alprazolam/lorazepam. 2.5mg lorazepam tabs qds or Xanax 2mg tds should help without side effects.

Yep, any med can work well for one person and not the other. Just the way it is. Alankay