Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks trackstar. I enjoy reading your insights on here.

definitely going to check this out

Micmic if you do the TEA forms everyday they will help you change the way you process things in your head and you will feel a lot better. It's two steps forward one step back like anything new, but it really does build on itself inside of you and so worth the work you put into them.

You should add in the power of now by ectoc cheko

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tmays
    Micmic if you do the TEA forms everyday they will help you change the way you process things in your head and you will feel a lot better. It's two steps forward one step back like anything new, but it really does build on itself inside of you and so worth the work you put into them.
    I agree and well characterized here

Re: Thanks again Squirt

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl
    I really am living my life on a more even keel now Squirt. I am still doing my TEA forms and thank you for your encouragement it has helped me to stay with them.

Interesting book title in the previous post about the christian book because Obitz said the TEA form will turn you from being a worrier into a warrior.
    This is great to hear Keep at them and I think you can continue to make even more progress because I am still doing them and growing and learning all the time :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by trackstar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmays
    I agree and well characterized here
    Thanks. Always nice to have validation from peoplem who have been at this longer than I have

You're welcome and have a Merry Christmas everyone :tongue:

yeah....i had also gone through the Obitz book....and it's quite effective...and it's kind of new experience with that....!

Quote Originally Posted by luther
    yeah....i had also gone through the Obitz book....and it's quite effective...and it's kind of new experience with that....!
    Always great to hear from others that are having success with the Obitz book and his TEA form exercise, very encouraging. Hopefully we can keep supporting each other and get to the point where people like trackstar are already I can't believe how far I have come already :mrgreen: