Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Great self help book on anxiety and depression.

It's called Been There, Done That? DO THIS! by Sam Obitz. It was written by a guy who suffered from anxiety and depression most of his life and tells his story as well as teaches you some simple exercises to help you get rid of your anxiety and depression. The TEA form exercise has been a Godsend for me and I do them nearly every day and they keep me healthy in my thoughts. The more you work on the exercises the more they seem to help as I am still making progress.

yes indeedy

yes, the TEA forms in the Obitz book are solid gold.

one year later....

and Obitz's book is still solid gold

I'm with derkmeister. The TEA's are a lifesaver. I finished my cbt group this past summer and we used the Obitz book in it. The TEA's were by far the most helpful thing I learned and I still use them all the time

Where can you get these at?

Hi Ron, I got my copy over the internet on the book's website www.tao3.com
    The TEA form exercise in it is really great if you use them almost everyday for five or ten minutes which I still do to this day and they eventually start to change the way your brain processes stressful things and reduce your anxiety.

Keep using them and you will feel even better over time like me Beachgirl :mrgreen: Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the encouragement squirt :lol: You could not be more right because I am feeling better everyday!

I just finished a cbt group and we used this book and it was a great motivator for me. Our leader told us to keep doing the tea forms and we will continue to feel even better and I feel better than i ever have already.

YW Beachgirl
    Trackstar, good for you and if you keep working on the TEA forms I think you will continue to make even more progress like i have :mrgreen: