Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanx a Mil for such an Inspiring Story of success, And a great knowledgeable resource for people suffering from Anxiety & Panic Attacks !!!

But do you still follow the Buteyko exercise, Chamomile tea drinking & other healing practices everyday ??

Quote Originally Posted by jar4u View Post
    Thanx a Mil for such an Inspiring Story of success, And a great knowledgeable resource for people suffering from Anxiety & Panic Attacks !!!

But do you still follow the Buteyko exercise, Chamomile tea drinking & other healing practices everyday ??
    Hey what's up? Since I do not have anxiety anymore, I don't drink chamomile unless it's late at night or need to relax. I drink more green tea, black tea, coffee and other herbal teas now since I do not need to reduce anxiety anymore. I think herbs for thicker hair is probably what I need now. haha Usually I just drink water now. Buteyko exercises I do occasionally, but should do them more as it is good for health, but I always focus on breathing through my nose and try and never overbreathe. I have taken the Eastern Essential Calm and Relaxed remedy I have left over for general stress management and well being. But really, I do nothing now to heal anxiety since I simply don't have it anymore. There is nothing I need to do now to keep it under control. I've moved past it.
    Last edited by PanicCured; 11-01-2014 at 03:16 AM.

ANXIETY, Somebody help me!! Author: Sara Burillo.
    EXCELLENT!!! Fully Recommended! This book saved me... What book saved you?

Good Post, thank you

Very encouraging post, thank you. I've been in a state since April. Don't get panic ''attacks'' as such, just a complete wash of dread and despair which makes my heart race and sweats. I'm in a constant state of what feels like shock, and feel like I'm losing my identity, the world and my life just feels so different. Anyway, gonna try a few things you have suggested, namely the magnesium. I will beat this thing.

Happy New Year everyone! Good to see so many new people posting

Can i just ask... what are TEA forms?

wow im so proud and happy to read this!! it gives people like me so much hope!!! Thanks a hole heap!

[QUOTE=PanicCured;36147]UPDATE- May 22, 2013:
    "Benzos are incredibly addicting. I know. I became hooked on Klonopins."

1st off, this was a great read. Thank you for taking the time to post! I am looking forward to an anxiety/panic/med free life such as yours.
    How long were you taking Klonopin and how bad was the "tapering off" period?
    I have been taking 3mg Klonopin (or the generic clonazepam) daily since 1988.
    At this point I haven't a clue as to whether or not my tolerance is so high that it is doing nothing for my anxiety/panic and I am just feeding an adiction!
    I doknow that the Klonopin doesn't have the great effects that it had in years past.
    Thanks for any imput.
    Last edited by Richaf; 05-29-2015 at 07:22 PM.

[QUOTE=Richaf;210550]
    Quote Originally Posted by PanicCured View Post
    UPDATE- May 22, 2013:
    "Benzos are incredibly addicting. I know. I became hooked on Klonopins."

1st off, this was a great read. Thank you for taking the time to post! I am looking forward to an anxiety/panic/med free life such as yours.
    How long were you taking Klonopin and how bad was the "tapering off" period?
    I have been taking 3mg Klonopin (or the generic clonazepam) daily since 1988.
    At this point I haven't a clue as to whether or not my tolerance is so high that it is doing nothing for my anxiety/panic and I am just feeding an adiction!
    I doknow that the Klonopin doesn't have the great effects that it had in years past.
    Thanks for any imput.
    I am not a doctor but I will give you my opinions. Your brain is addicted to Klonopins. You have been consuming 3 mg since 1988. My guess is you are getting very little from it besides maintaining your addiction. If you stopped taking them for 1 week you would most likely go into withdrawal. In which, you will just go pop another 3 mg.

If you want to get off them, and you get approval from your doctor, you wold need a very careful tapering period. I would sign up at Benzo Buddies website and have them assist you and support you a bit. Remember, a doctor may not believe you are addicted.

What you would do is get a razor blade and cut a tiny portion off. I am not sure the exact amount to take off, but I will give you an example and you can find the best amount.
    Example: So lets say 1 pills 3 mg, cut into 1/4 which would be .75 mg. Cut that into 4ths. Take that piece out. That's about .18 mg. Take the rest of the pill minus that tiny portion. Do this for about 2 weeks so your stable. If you get some serious withdrawal you may have cut too much so maybe do even less of a taper.

Let's say .18 mg worked, Then take 2 .18 mg pieces off and go 2 weeks.

The 3 pieces and go 2 weeks. Keep doing this until you get to a small portion and then you do the jump. How small? Maybe like .10 mg or something.

Now since 1988, a .18 mg cut every 2 weeks may be too much. I would start cutting with less.

This is an example, but you see the process. There is simply no way to not feel like shit and to not get withdrawal symptoms, but this method will reduce is greatly so you go through some discomfort, but it won't be hardcore.

I hope this helps!