Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight the stress View Post
    How often do you do it, Im new to the technique
    Good luck getting everything into gear TSH79!

@FTStress: I did the exercises everyday, 3x for a year. Then I bought a frolov device off of eBay for 20bucks, which you just breathe into and it does to buteyko for you

Quote Originally Posted by Fight the stress View Post
    Aloha beachgirl it is sweet of you to acknowledge that as well. We are all here to help each other. Blessings all
    Thanks FTS :-) Mahalo!

I used meditation to overcome panic attacks and mild depression mainly. Going in for sports, breathing exercises, emotional control, acceptance of fear and panic, long walks, quitting bad habits, self-improvement, yoga, contrast shower, healthy food, good rest... These things also provided great help. But meditation was the main thing which has helped to implement all other healthy things in my life.

There are some real useful advices in this thread.
    I will try some of them out.

Hey everyone my name is Mark and I am really tense from the problem of anxiety and i wanted to eliminate this problem because panic attacks are becoming cause of social anxiety for me.Recently in a restaurant i suffer from panic attack and it become the cause of embarrassment in front of al my friends and public. These panic attacks are leading to stress and are becoming the cause of severe stress for me. Therefore i need suggestions for everyone

Thank you! It was very comforting reading this! I'll definitely reread your post over and over when I am feeling like my anxiety is taking over.

Looks like a lot of you took my Buteyko advice. I'm impressed! Patrick McKeown's book and a Skype conversation I had with him definitely was huge in helping my anxiety. A lot of the advice I got that was also tremendous in helping me overcome my anxiety was from the Eastern Essentials founder that makes the Calm and Relaxed Remedy. I just received an email that he now has a complete Heal Anxiety Package and there is a free video he made on the web page now with some incredible advice. I thought I would let you guys know. I am still anxiety free after a few years now. His product and methods were some of the keys in helping me get there.

Check out the free video:
    http://www.easternessentials.com/sto...laxed-formula/
    Last edited by PanicCured; 05-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicCured View Post
    Looks like a lot of you took my Buteyko advice. I'm impressed! Patrick McKeown's book and a Skype conversation I had with him definitely was huge in helping my anxiety. A lot of the advice I got that was also tremendous in helping me overcome my anxiety was from the Eastern Essentials founder that makes the Calm and Relaxed Remedy. I just received an email that he now has a complete Heal Anxiety Package and there is a free video he made on the web page now with some incredible advice. I thought I would let you guys know. I am still anxiety free after a few years now. His product and methods were some of the keys in helping me get there.

Check out the free video:
    http://www.easternessentials.com/sto...laxed-formula/
    You're back! Didn't think you'd come back again after last summer.

Hope you're doing well

Panic cured welcome back
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I still am anxiety free and I still never get panic attacks. My methods do work. But I received an email from the Eastern Essentials guy, since I am on his email list, about his new video and Heal Anxiety Package, so I decided to post it here for you guys.
    Good Luck!