Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    A B12 deficiency is usually would vegans suffer from.

When you were getting better, did your anxiety symptoms vanish just like that, overnight, or it took some time even when you felt you overcame your anxiety completely?

So I've had anxiety for some time but lately I've been feeling a whole lot better every day - I don't have panic attacks for some time, no derealizations anymore, I also don't feel anxious almost at all. Even though, when I'm completely relaxed and not stressed, I still experience muscle twitches some 10-15 times a day (fasciculations) or headaches. Is it something to worry or just the fact that I consciously feel alright doesn't mean my nervous system is back to normal and I should just wait longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie123 View Post
    When you were getting better, did your anxiety symptoms vanish just like that, overnight, or it took some time even when you felt you overcame your anxiety completely?

So I've had anxiety for some time but lately I've been feeling a whole lot better every day - I don't have panic attacks for some time, no derealizations anymore, I also don't feel anxious almost at all. Even though, when I'm completely relaxed and not stressed, I still experience muscle twitches some 10-15 times a day (fasciculations) or headaches. Is it something to worry or just the fact that I consciously feel alright doesn't mean my nervous system is back to normal and I should just wait longer?
    Yeah one night I looked up at the sky and I wished upon a star that I would be anxiety free, and woke up with it totally gone!

I'm joking obviously, but did you actually read what I wrote here? I did tons of stuff over some time. Healing is a process. I don't know about your muscle twitches as I didn't have this symptom. Other people here do though so maybe they can help you. I don't think there is ever a need to worry. You just tale care of what you got to take care of and that's it. Worrying or panic never helps anyone with anything.

thank you>>>>>

Hey, thank you and one more question, if you could: when you were finally on the right path to curing your anxiety, was it a constant uphill or you still had days when you felt as if you made a two steps backwards rather than another step forward? Cause I was getting better and better for a few days and then suddenly yesterday and today's morning felt somehow as if I took my symptoms to a month ago when they were a lot worse. The only difference was I knew what they were so I was far from a panic attack - still, I was really anxious for these almost two days even though I thought it won't ever be back to this state. Now it seems as getting back on the right track from three days ago. Did you also experience such fluctuations when everything seemed fine and suddenly one or two days were really bad?

Careful with Biotin if you are acne prone, that stuff will form some monster zit-welts.

This is great. I have anxiety for more than two years now. I had counseling for a little bit. It helped a little. They prescribed lorazepam and sertraline and I don't take any of it because I'm worried about the side effects. I will look into taking those supplements you mentioned. I now just take a multivitamin (centrum) every day or when I remember. Before anxiety I loved coffee. And now don't drink it as often, but yes I should stop. I also drink alcohol, I also need to stop for now. I know I can be cured. Thanks so much for this. I will look for chamomile tea next time I'm at the store. "Fck this anxiety". Best regards

Thanks for the useful information..

thank you for the post. well written

This seems to be a useful article cheers to contributors!