Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMargo View Post

1. Recognize that stress or social anxiety is a natural reaction. Tell yourself this is to be expected and many presenters, even after years of presenting, still get the jitters. It’s OK.
    This one actually helps in panic / anxiety attacks in general. If you recognize anxiety as a natural reaction, a chemical reaction of your body, it gets easier. If you sit and calm down knowing that this attack will pass in few minutes it's much more easier to cope with.

Hello; I would like to tell you about a page that helped me and my family with many problems ... on reductil-sibutramine .net you will find a solution to any kind of medical problem ... good quality products and good prices. Try it for your problem and you'll see

Thank you for these incredible techniques.

Willingness to laugh at self

Point 4) You must use your WILL to overcome FEAR
    Point 13) Learn to laugh at yourself. This is all a very bad joke, but nonetheless, it is a joke.

In other words; willing to laugh at yourself, knowing that it's joke anyway. Liking that one a lot.

See if conversational hypnotherapy can be added to that list. It's about the choices you make in life that make things worse or better.

wow great information! thank you so much for taking the time to post all this for us

2 Kensington Rd , rose park South Australia
    nice post, very useful and informative thanks

I wanted to just mention there is a new Magnesium supplement on the market that is supposed to be the only one or at least the best one to penetrate the blood-brain barrier called Magnesium L-Threonate. I have no way of knowing if this is true, but I purchased this to try it out and the one I have been using is by Jarrow Formulas called MindMag.

was having severe panic attacks multiple times a day, was scared out of mind, and I could barely leave my home. I remember how hard it was to just walk outside of my apartment building to buy water. I couldn't get into an elevator I was so scared. I had to have someone in my living room waiting for me, just so I could take a shower. I remember thinking walking from my bedroom to the toilet, was a huge deal and I was scared to do it. I was in more hospitals and ambulances I can count.