Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I want my life back.... Anxiety or Illness..

Hi,

I am wondering if this is Anxiety or if it possibly could be. It all started 7 weeks ago I was walking out of a gym talking and started having a panic attack. I felt dizzy for a week or so after which got better. I then started getting chest pains and inflammation in my eyes. I was diagnosed with Pericarditis which has since went down (not feeling any pain) However I am still feeling very unwell, and when I walked out of work the other day I had another attack of dizziness which felt like I was going to faint. My breathing did not increase but my heart was racing. and again now I feel dizzy/offbalance immediately after this episode and have had another 'Dizzy' Episode happen again today. I have had an many ECG's, Chest Xray and standard blood tests all comming back normal.

Can anyone help me, I want my life back.

I can't diagnose you. Maybe you should see a Psychiatrist and he or she could decide. I can tell you that I have felt dizzy,hot spells,inflammation in my eye and chest pains before when exercising. So,anything is possible.

hey there! im new around these parts im sorry to hear you have to deal with this. i know exactly how you feel. i was always feeling as if id faint. if i stood for more than a minute in place id fall over. i was always dizzy and never wanted to leave the house bc i was so scared id faint. i was confined to a single small room for months. the dr took blood and did exams and said i was healthy. when i actually researched anxiety to its fullest i eased up. when i actually let the anxiety take over and i blacked out and saw that it wasnt so bad it actually dissapeared. i have been an anxiety sufferer for 4 yrs and it always seems a new crazy symptom emerges and i end up at the dr only to find its anxiety! chest pains, crazy hot flashes, blacking out, fainting, hyperveniliating, paranoia,dry mouth, tight throat, even pica! you name it i had it. still suffereing but not from fainting spells. if you can find a way to ease up you can probably knock them out