Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

hey Squirt

Are you still around? How is CBT going with you?

Yes I'm still alive and kicking :P Things are really good right now in my life and I am still doing my TEA forms everyday to keep my anxiety manageable. What's new with you and I hope you are still on that horse

yessir I'm still here

It's an old Clydesdale but yes I'm still on it and (thanks to Sam Obitz) we're plodding along into the sunset of emotional health. :P

You are a funny guy... A Clydesdale huh? Does that mean you are drinking bud these days lol! Happy New Year and I hope you are keeping your anxieties under control

cbt is totally cool

I hear you guys. I finished a cbt group this past summer and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. We used the book squirt mentioned by Sam Obitz and the TEA exercise is off the chain. I was reluctant at first but once I started doing them daily and added in exposure therapy I started feeling so much better!

I just finished a cbt group and i think it is awesome. In just 16-weeks I feel better than I ever have before. It teaches you skills to manage your anxiety for the rest of your life. They encouraged us to keep doing the tea form exercise and said we'd continue to improve even more.

Beachgirl good job and keep doing the TEA forms and you'll keep making even more progress if your experience is anything like mine.

Trackstar, welcome to the site and keep posting. Cbt has helped a lot of people and hopefully the more people who come on here and post about their experiences with cbt and tea forms the more people that will give it a try and have good results with it

just try to control your mind cos all anxiety start from the mind .. once you are able to control it you do not need any other alternative pal. Try to deviate your thinking to other things like going on a holiday or something that can make u real happy. Im sure there is .. once you can do it then all ur worries are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cooliomanx
    just try to control your mind cos all anxiety start from the mind .. once you are able to control it you do not need any other alternative pal.
    This is money! Learn to get out of your head and into the moment using the TEA forms opr whatever and you will feel so much better and fast too :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by cooliomanx
    just try to control your mind cos all anxiety start from the mind .. once you are able to control it you do not need any other alternative pal.
    This is money! Learn to get out of your head and into the moment using the TEA forms opr whatever and you will feel so much better and fast too :shock:
    I agree with this as well. It all starts in your mind like Cooliomanx said. Cbt and the exercises like TEA form are great for helping your get out of your head and back to enjoying what life has to offer