Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: New with this.

New with this.

Hello, I have been having minor anxiety for about a year now, it was easy to deal with but now its seems to be getting alot worse. I have major attacks where i actually think that i am going mentally crazy! I just need to know if this is normal or if i acutally am going crazy? I dont know why this is happening to me, im 25 years old and have always been a happy person with no worries but out of no where this all hits me. If anyone could respond to reassure me that im not going crazy and how to dea lwith this anxiety it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ending anxious thoughts happens by following these 4 steps

Ending anxious thoughts happens in 4 easy steps:

Observe
    Label
    Watch
    Move on

Here's how I come to think of it-

Whenever you go about your day and weird thoughts bombard you from every corner, one of the things you say and do is trying to ignore it. Which is only completely normal. But there is a way to end those anxious thoughts.

Here I go:

Whenever weird thoughts come in simply observe it for what it really is. Simply look at it and look at it for what it really is (then move on)

Everybody has weird and anxious thoughts run through there mind, its just that others will think too much about it while others won't care at all. So the first step is to observe it for what it really is.

Step 2: label it

Look at your weird thoughts and go "this is just some weird thought again. I could obsess over it and think about it and focus on it but I'm not. I'm not even gonna do anything. I'm just gonna label it and let it go.

Step 3: watch

Simply watch what your thinking pass by. Imagine it walking away from you. Or imagine the wind blowing the thought away from you little by little.

Step 4: Move one

Just move on and return back to what you were doing. It's as simple as that.

I read this technique somewhere on the Internet and found it really helpful! I simply rewrote it and made it my own.

I have a lot of other great tips you can use on my blog. I currently only have one post- but I'm pretty sure this one post is gonna help you even more. You can read my post here - http://howtostoppanicattacksinstantly.blogspot.com

If you ever want to talk personally, just pm me and I'd love to talk to you.

Hope I Helped...

God Bless
    Discover the simple four step technique you can use to end anxiety INSTANTLY. If you have a problem with anxiety or panic attacks, you're about to change your life.

Click here to get it *FREE*- http://tinyurl.com/PanicPuzzleProgram

Thank you so much, im going to use those techniques next time this happens to me.
    again thank you!