Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi I'm new

Hey I am feeeling better I am having ups and downs sometimes I feel fine then I feel like there is no way out but I am working on it howa you?

Super Moderator
    Howdy

Thats good
    Just remember that up and downs are find as long as your hopping forwards

I feel ok but good do with a good sleep

cheers kev
    “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living

so I have been trying to think of the route of the problem. I have found three things. A few years ago I was on a plane and we had to have an emergency landing. The first anxiety attack I think I had was on a plane obviously I was unaware that this was what this was at the time but I think that it was. So summer couple of years ago when I was doing my GCSE'S two friends from my year died within two months of eachother unexpectedly unconnected. I don't think I have ever properly dealt with this and therefore messed up my a levels meanwhile trying to do everything to be perfect for my parents because I find it imposible to tell them ive done something wrong because in their eyes im the youngest perfect one do you think any of this contributed?

anyone have any advice at all?

Super Moderator
    Howdy again

First off i think that there could be some things there you need to deal with but dont go looking for them because the past is not that important . It is more about the way we feel now and were we want to go .

I think that you should talk to your parents because maybe they dont know what you feel and they cant change that untill they know . There is very few parents on earth that would not do anything to make their kids happy.

You do sound like you are under some stress there so maybe take a step back and think about how you can change it .

cheers kev
    “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”

god im back to stressing bout my nose piercing ive cancelled on my bf this eve

right okay so any advice I was ont he train in London today and actualli broke down in tears thinking that my life is over cus of this bit of metal that is in my body can;t see a way out what on earth do i do i feel like im in living hell

wow i am having the worst panic attack

hey jt to update had a blood test today went to see the doctor who prescribed me propanalol and am seeing a councillor on monday

Super Moderator
    Howdy

Thats good I hope it all goes well . The beta blockers should help with the physical problem .

cheers kev