Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    You can overcome it...but you have to do things out of your comfort zone...best of luck

I'm doing great, enjoying the summer. How about you?

Hey Beach! I know I have disappeared for a while but where are all the CBT guys and girls? I miss interacting and hope you and everyone else are doing well!

I'm doing swell. Wish summer would not have gone by so fast but I'm hoping for a warm Fall
    How's life treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl View Post
    I'm doing swell. Wish summer would not have gone by so fast but I'm hoping for a warm Fall
    How's life treating you?
    I echo those sentiments for sure! Good to see you guys are still thriving too

Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    I echo those sentiments for sure! Good to see you guys are still thriving too
    Knock on wood. I always get a little nervous going into the holidays, as that used to be the worst anxiety time for me, but that has not been a problem for years I guess it will be a while until I shake that memory?

I made it through unscathed
    How about everyone else?

Hi,
    I was feeling the same way! But in the moment I am thinking on even getting pregnant. I am also on medication rx-pharmashop.com. 3 years ago I lost 15kg and I thought my life is finished. I saw no option for my future. I saw myself dying alone at home, never get somewhere. My doctors didn't even recognized that I have depression and borderline syndrome. At the beginning was the medication that helped me, then I started with healthy lifestyle and I am keeping it now. Only sometimes I am taking Zoloft, on the bad days.

Better late than never.... At least I am replying before the next round of holidays lol!
    I'm thriving and hope you are also? Biggest complaint is not enough hours in each day anymore, which is a big change from when my anxiety was ruling my life and I wished days would end faster!