Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

My newest adventure

Hello everybody! I have some more good news. I actually went for a job interview. I was having anxiety that morning, but I got up and did it!! It felt so good. And the interview went well too. I told them up front about my anxiety too. First time I've ever done that. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    Bubby

Well done Bubbywu!

I like the word you used as well 'adventure'. That's a good way of looking at it. 8)
    "Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death."

Aawwww thats really great, and brave too! It's great you were honest with them about your anxiety, it takes alot to do that as it can be embarrassing especially when people dont understand.
    It's so inspiring that you can look forward to the future and make those first steps into getting a job, that is something i cant ever see myself doing because of how bad i am with panic attacks and anxiety so you really are such an inspiring and brave person.
    Weldone!

love moosey xxx