Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hello, I'm dan, a social-anxiety sufferer who has been struggling with this disorder for years now, with varying levels of success (and failure :? ). While I've had setbacks, I try to stay positive and focus on making forward progress, and would like to talk and share with others about potential ways to cope with this disorder and hopefully help each other get better.

The other anxiety disorders, while each different in its own right, share some traits that make coping methods in one area work well for others as well - which should make input from everybody worthwhile to read =)

I know that I didn't put a lot down about me, but I'll try to fill in the details about myself at a later time. Just saying HI! for now, and looking forward to seeing others join and make these forums a nice place to come and visit and share with others.

take care - and good job on the site duddits!

-dan

Dan, welcome to anxiety insight. I know you will be a great addition as a moderator to this growing forum.
    Always,
    James

[b]My Other Sites[/b]:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.