Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

((( QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU DO TO DEAL WITH SOCIAL PHOBIA? )))

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT DIFFERENT PEOPLE DO FOR THIS COMMON DISORDER.

THANKS!
    Need Anxiety Relief?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, I try to stay away from people! Just kidding, but that's what I like to do!
    I see a counselor, try to eat healthy and get enough rest, take a stress multi-vitamin, fish oil, avoid caffeine or excessive alcohol, and am currently trying Zoloft. Also, try to get daily exercise, especially walks outdoors, and practice deep breathing.

i talk

depsite the fact i have social anxiety i still have an active social life. i try to keep talking to people and ive gotten way way better at it.

to help deal with social anxiety

I have been reading everything for starters that I can get my hands on about social anxiety and self help. I currently am trying something called tapping, I can't say I've had huge bounds of success with it but it is making a difference. Things I would like to try are yoga, meditating, and am currently seeking a therapist, haven't hit the meds yet but that might be next step in the future

I am pushing myself every day over my comfort zone. it works.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.