Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

The Agoraphobia Workbook

I found this book on amazon, Agoraphobia workbook,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 12-7816644

i was wondering if anyone has it?

it looks like it could be really good, i just wanted other peoples opinions incase they think it's not worth the money.
    I'm worried about not being able to do the things it suggests because of my ill heath, as some times when i don't feel too ill i can do more so alot of my agoraphobia is down to how ill i feel at the time.

In any case, i'm sure it would be able to help out lots of peeps on here.

love and hugs, moosey xxx

'Simple, Effective Treatment of Agoraphobia' by Claire Weekes.

Several people have recommended books by Claire Weekes to me - they have become my bible whilst I've been ill. They are really easy to read and the type of book you can dip in and out of whenever you need some words of reassurance.

The Agoraphobia workbook looks good but I'd also recommend the book by Claire Weekes.

Hope this may help you.

Em x x

Here's a book

I can't remember the auther but when I first became homebound I read Living Fear Free. It really helped a lot. Unfortunately, I loaned it to someone who never gave it back.
    Bubby

Hi miss moose, I have that book and it's great. Shows methods and coping, theories, synopsis of agoraphobia and even includes study sheets and activities. It's really good for people who just want to recover from agoraphobia, rather than a book that a physician or therapist would use for study.