Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Sudden panic attacks are taling over daily life.

I was fine a few eeks ago and now I have gotten deprssed, with panic attacks even while I'm asleep. I am usually a very socialable person with an outgoing personality. Now I do not want to leave the house. I tried many times in the past week to go places but ended up just driving around and coming back home. Avoiding calls, and missing appointments. Even the post office was a chore. I feel so lost.

Hi lost, welcome to the forum. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.. dont ask how I missed it.

I cant imagine having panic attacks while sleeping, that must be terrible. Anxiety really ruins things all around doesnt it. Have you considered seeing a therapist, or checking into some self-help remedies?

dan

Hi! I have anxiety attacks while I am sleeping too! The pain is so intense I had to go to the hospital the other morning for a shot and oxygen.

I haven't had one for more than a year and a half and this one really took me down. Usually they go away within an hour. This one didn't. I went to the hospital like I said and they sent me home with a script for Xanax. Thank goodness, because I had another one shortly after I got home and another today. I've never had them this bad before, but I worry about things more than ever now. I am going to talk to my doctor about this problem that I hate admitting I have.