Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dear Kevin and others

Quote Originally Posted by The Healing Guy
    I'm not here to offer advice or receive donations. If I could edit the post it would read FREE instead of donations. I honestly just want to help people in need if I can. I'm not really interested in people's life story or what they think is wrong with them. I work with energy and energy both involves and transcends the mental, emotional, physical. I am basically just a conduit for the Cosmic or Universal Energy which runs through me to the client. The client is truly the healer as their own internal CIA (central intelligence agency) knows exactly what is needed. The energy work is effective regardless of the client's beliefs and ideas and whether they believe in this Energy or not. If you or others would like to know more, or would like to do a distance healing session (no phone involved) please e-mail me and include a recent photo and a short description of your main problem (s).

Sincerely,
    Michael
    Why don't you start offering advice and show us how good of a healer you are publicly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Chair, My Living Room, My Flat, My Street, Louth, Lincolnshire, England, UK, Planet Earth.
    Why don't you start offering advice and show us how good of a healer you are publicly.
    Yes impart your great healing knowledge and let us be healed. :bow: hallelujah.

And he said unto them. "Do not be worried" and lo they where unanxious. And all where amazed and bowed down before the great wisdom of the healing guy. And then he said onto them free yourselves of the shakles of capitalism and send me your money, and they did as the great man asked and where free of the monetry prison in which they had been living. And then just as the healing guy vanished into the ether of the interweb. And all where sorely thankful for his great powers.

Duncan :lol:
    In a mad world only the mad are sane

Akira Kurosawa

My Chair, My Living Room, My Flat, My Street, Louth, Lincolnshire, England, UK, Planet Earth.
    But seriously whitecat Welcome to the board, I know what you are going through. I've been there. Try and get therapy, talk about your illness with others posting here is a good frst step. Smile.

Stay Strong

Any Questions we are here.

Duncan

Akira Kurosawa

Some Words

I haven't checked in to he forum recently as I've been busy with my work. Nice surprise. I guess I should clear a few things up given the recent posts directed at me and my offer to help interested people through distance energy healing.

I have worked with a few people from this forum. A few haven't continued the work and this is their choice but obviously they will not receive the full benefit of the sessions. I know a few have received at least some benefit so far. The work for those who are curious is a combination of Reiki and Quantum Touch. Both are energy healing modalities and I find that combined they can be quite effective. Distance healing plays an integral role in both modalities, along with one on one in-person sessions.

Although I also offer advice and words of encouragement, I make no claim to being a man of wisdom and high philosophy. Look elsewhere if that's what you seek. But if you are open to the idea of energy healing, and would like to work with me, than as I have said all along, I am here for you. I make time for people on this forum only as I have a regular practise where I need to make a living.

I repeat, serious and open-minded forum friends can send me a recent photo of themselves, and a short blurb on their current problem as well as name, age, location, and current living/working situation.

We will take it from there.

For those who are skeptical, I have nothing to prove.
    For those who want easy do-it-for-you miracles I have nothing to offer.
    For those who want so-called words of wisdom and intellectual games, I'm not your guy.
    For those who want to argue and bicker and judge, I ask you this - Do you want to get better and take back control of your life or do you want to stay angry, play the helpless victim, and live up in your head forever? What I offer is not a stand-alone miracle one-shot deal. Remember this please - if you are expecting or hoping that someone or something is going to come along and take away your troubles and suffering, you will be waiting until the cows come home! The only way you will turn things things around is with global lifestyle changes that address exercise, relaxation, diet, therapy, and daily willingness to test your boundaries and step slowly out of your comfort zone. My work, and likely most things you try, will not have any lasting effects if this is not your approach! Think about it. Are you doing all that you can? If not, why?

Either way, as I have said before, I consider you all brothers and sisters in this life and I wish you health, happiness, and peace.

Sincerely,
    The Healing Guy
    I'm here to lend a helping hand.

For those who want to argue and bicker and judge, I ask you this - Do you want to get better and take back control of your life or do you want to stay angry, play the helpless victim, and live up in your head forever?
    People on this board are not angery helpless victims, they are intellegent, creative, strong people. Many are still suffering with anxiety, others are here to help those who are suffering as they did. I do not argue bicker or judge, I leave that to people like you. If however I choose to do so, that does not mean I will not get better or that I have no control over my life.

I make time for people on this forum only as I have a regular practise where I need to make a living.
    Obviously. Your generosity astounds me. The people on this board do not need advice from a money grabbing wanna be.

The only way you will turn things things around is with global lifestyle changes that address exercise, relaxation, diet, therapy, and daily willingness to test your boundaries and step slowly out of your comfort zone. My work, and likely most things you try, will not have any lasting effects if this is not your approach! Think about it. Are you doing all that you can? If not, why?
    Thankyou for this advice but if this is the sum of you powers, my advice to the people on this board is to seek a QUALIFIED therapist recommended by a REAL doctor. If they want answers regarding their condition and the best methods for treatment they wil find answers here not in the arms of someone who simply claims to understand them and offers UNQULIFIED advice at a COST.

Stay Away from our vunrable members!

Duncan

Akira Kurosawa