Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: house bound

Hey Lisa,

I know I havent responded in days, but the truth is, I am finally sitting next to him. I arrived in WV in less then 2 days. But now I have been here for almost a week, and things seem ok as far as I can see, but as you know, I havent really seen anything happen, I am hoping it does not. He has witnessed what happens to me when I sleep. Apparently, he said I have night tremmors, and I dont recall it happening, but I have the results from it. I scratched myself alot, and ended up hurting myself. I didnt want him to see it but he did. I dont remember it though. But he hasnt need his medicine as much since I got it here I dont think. But I am going to go, I want to spend more time with him. later.

Sonya
    I know I don't have Agoraphobia, but the man of my life does, only I understand him, and I want to learn more. Help me.

Sonya

Hi guys this is my first post, I am a 25 year old male who lives in the UK. I have been diagnosed with "Social Phobia" for quite a while now but I have gotten a lot worse since then, I left my job 3 years ago and haven't worked since, I was extremely depressed at the time and it felt like I had a breakdown. Since then I have more or less been housebound apart from walking my dog for 20 mins late at night during weekdays around the same route, I have no friends or anything. I am also an internet addict, the internet has taken over my life and I just cant seem to stay away from it for too long.

I haven't been diagnosed with Agoraphobia but I'm pretty sure I have some form of it. Nice to see a forum like this set up for people like myself, I look forward to reading all of your posts.

take care
    shyguy.
    "Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death."

Hey,
    Its me again, I am back from West Virginia. I am pleased to report that Chris has come with me. Since the 3 weeks he has been with me, he hasnt taken his medicine very well, he is also going places with me. He said that is isnt as bad as he thought, that no one has listened to him and I have and I encourage to do things, but I also know his limits. I love him, an am moving to West Virginia within a couple months. He is doing well and will be fine...

Sonya...

Keep strong everyone I know its hard.
    I know I don't have Agoraphobia, but the man of my life does, only I understand him, and I want to learn more. Help me.

Sonya