Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Loki:

You are probably one of the worst cases of vitamin D3 deficiency. It all stems from that.
    Please read my Thread " The Cure ?" at the Depression forum.

Best wishes,
    Ali

I do meditation everyday, it helps.

Oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by lira View Post
    I think you experience memory loss. I also lost most of my memory regarding school & friends because I was so self occupied and basically living inside my own mind.
    I'm self occupied and living inside my own mind too and everything is getting so confusing. Okay maybe you were better at hiding it than me.

the more u let Agoraphobia run your life, the more powerful it will become. i'm reading a book about it now and it says to take small steps such as go outside for 10 mins than increase it to 20, etc...

depends how bad your Agoraphobia is, it says to go out of your comfortable zone such as down to the shops for 5 mins than longer untl u start to feel comfortable than go to the next suburb shops and repeat the same thing. i find it has helped which gets me back into the world but the secret is slow steps. i aim at making myself "uncomfortable" once everyday by doing the steps above!

yellowrose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else ever get struck by thoughts that they can't trust humans. That all people are possessed by the devil and are not what they appear to be. This is my obsessional fear but I never ever come across anyone else who experiences such thoughts. Am I completely crazy???????????? When with other people I often involuntarily imagine what is within a person's head and body and imagine all kinds of weird black images that upset me and cause panic attacks. Can anyone else relate to this????????????????????????????????????

People who have panic disorder can relate. Their thoughts control them. Everyone's triggers are for the most part different but in the end it all comes down to fear of the illness!! I had a fear of getting cancer. That eventually turned to panic disorder with agoraphobia. At my worst any seed that was planted manifested to anxiety and panic. There was one point that I even thought I was probably possessed. There were two things that I found that helped me tremendously. The first is I turned my life to God and started to study the bible. It helped me understand that the only way Satan can touch you is by influencing bad thoughts which is also a sin. He does this to everyone in the world. But if your mind is weak he will keep feeding you more garbage. I found that prayer and turning my life to God gave me the sword to fight Satan's false attacks. If a bad thought popped into my head I would pray for someone. I would do this every time and I could tell that it would discourage him!! Once discouraged he will attack you less because the last thing he wants to do is influence you to pray for someone. Secondly, God gave me courage. Your illness is driven by fear. When you start to have thoughts of the people that you are surrounded by are possessed that creates fear and panic. What I learned through my struggles is that I was more afraid of the sensation of panic and anxiety. Once I lost the fear of the way those sensations felt the illness started to slowly disappear. In the instance of feeling panic I used to react like "OMG I am starting to feel panic". By paying attention to the sensation with fear, it fueled the panic. Believe me I know what you are going through is one of the hardest battles of your life. But I promise you that if you lose the fear of the false thoughts that Satan is putting in your head you will slowly kill your panic. Another thing I learned in the Bible is Satan was one of the most beautiful angels that ever existed and that beauty never left once he became a fallen angel. I don't know if you think these people look evil, but if you do you have to realize that evil looking creatures are a creation of Hollywood! No evil angel or spirit looks like those red eyed ugly looking monsters that you see on TV or in movies. They are all beautiful beings with bad intentions . I hope and pray that this in some way helps you. God bless!