Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Hi Hanino it's been almost a month. I feel 1000% better. I don't have any more fear of having panic or anxiety attacks doing anything most of all when driving. I have energy and I am ready to go do anything that I would not do before because I was scared. Thanks for answering my question. Life is fun again and my husband is happy to see me better. Thanks again for the great information. I'll continue to let you know how I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica_X
    Hi Hanino it's been almost a month. I feel 1000% better. I don't have any more fear of having panic or anxiety attacks doing anything most of all when driving. I have energy and I am ready to go do anything that I would not do before because I was scared. Thanks for answering my question. Life is fun again and my husband is happy to see me better. Thanks again for the great information. I'll continue to let you know how I am.
    What milligram or % did you take of the Amino acids? Good to see this is working! :tongue:

I am also agree with your advice.It was really very helpful for me. I have a link about this topic, i give you and you just check it,i think it is benefit for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    technique without medications

I've been on the magnesium and B complex for about 3 months now. I didn't reorder the amino acids and I feel great!

Where can I get Amino Acids,and how much should I take? I can't find it anywhere! :evil:

Hawk

Please go to page one of this post and read my reply to Captain Deep Breath, that should answer your questions, if not feel free to ask thanks.

I forgot to thank you for the article on Amino Acids you posted, thanks Hawk, hopefully it got people to thinking.

Tywrap

That's great I'm glad to hear you feel great, you might want to consider taking those Aminos for the health benefits.

Erica, you're quite welcome.

I'm happy for you and your husband, yes ma'am please let me know how you continue to do.

Hanino

Quote Originally Posted by Hanino
    Hawk

Please go to page one of this post and read my reply to Captain Deep Breath, that should answer your questions, if not feel free to ask thanks.

I forgot to thank you for the article on Amino Acids you posted, thanks Hawk, hopefully it got people to thinking.

Tywrap

That's great I'm glad to hear you feel great, you might want to consider taking those Aminos for the health benefits.

Erica, you're quite welcome.

I'm happy for you and your husband, yes ma'am please let me know how you continue to do.

Hanino
    Thanks! I reciived your email,but I deleted it some how! :shock:

I bought some of these but could never swallow the dam things haha.

I'm going to buy some more that are smaller or in a liquid form.

Just a quick question that might sound a little dumb but how many types of Magnesium are there? I bought some from my local supermarket some time ago and didnt pay attention to any others that may have been there.

I had Anxiety very bad but after the support mainly from this site it has become much better, but i still suffer from de-realisation so am will to give this a shot.

Magnesium

coops025

There are many different types of Magnesium.

If you want to buy some, I suggest going to your local pharmacy and asking your pharmacist for a pharmaceutical grade Magnesium preferably Magnesium Chloride you cannot get Magnesium Chloride with the rest of the vitamins and minerals. If your pharmacy doesn’t have it try another pharmacy, it’s available without a prescription.

Magnesium Chloride will help flush your cells that might have some sort of toxins in them by restoring a natural fluid enzyme balance, this will help the amino acids to flow freely into your cells fueling your Chromosomes. Magnesium Chloride does more than just this function but to rid the brain and body of toxins in this case it’s primary.

If you want a multi mineral with more than just Magnesium, GNC makes a very good multi mineral that contains protein chelates that make the minerals absorb very easily. As you might know minerals do not absorb easily into the small intestine. Protein Chelate is organic matter that acts as a transport that encapsulates the mineral molecules allowing them to pass into the small intestine for absorption.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133415 Click the product info tab for supplement facts.

Remember it’s easy to Over Does on Mminerals. More IS NOT Better SO Please Take as Directed! As Directed is Safe.

Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and the activation of over 300 enzymes. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, “keeps heart rhythm steady,” supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis..
    Source: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium_pf.asp

I believe most people that suffer anxiety have a magnesium deficiency.

Hanino

*edit (by shoe): Added quotes & source link. (please people, give credit where credit is due)

Hano,I'm confused! Do I just take Amino acids or do I take magnissium?
    Better yet could you please tell me what you take? Sorry if i'm buging you but i really need to try this,i went to CVS and Stater bros but i can't find amino acids! Also do doctors and pharmacys kno about this stuff helping with anxiety? I went online to look the multis up and there are just so many of them,and they say amino fuel is for wieght lifters? WHY :?

Thank you for all your info and help
    Good day :tongue: