Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Hi, Romac you're quite welcome.

Please let me know how you progress.

Hanino

Holy vitamins!

How much do these bad boys cost?

Hi Captain

Please Follow the GNC links below for the Amino Acids I take and the cost.

The Amino Fuel is a 32 ounce bottle if you take 3/4 of an ounce a day the bottle will last about 40 days. If you take just a little over a level teaspoon of the L Glutamine it will last about 45 days and the Magnesium will last 120 days.
    The Amino Fuel has B-1 B-2 B-3 B-5 B-6 B-7 B-9 and B-12 vitamins in it so there will be no need for a separate B vitamin complex.

Amino Fuel
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133528

L-Glutamine Powder
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?pr ... cp=2102385

Magnesium
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133413

I cannot say how the Magnesium will interact with any medications that you might be taking, when I stated this I had quit taking my meds for 7 days.

If you decide to do this please let me know how you progress.

More is not better it takes time to work please take as I described or as directed. As directed means you will be going back for more sooner.

If you have any questions please ask.

Hanino

Hi Hanino thanks for the information I'm going to buy some when I get my children from school I will let you know how it works for me. I’ve had anxiety for some years now medications do not help me and herbs do not work. I do hope this works I want to be me again.

Hi Hanino I got the amino acids and magnesium that you recommended I got them Tuesday. I have taken them 4 times so far I am feeling better. I no longer feel confused or mentally fatigued because of unwanted thoughts. My physical ailments are going away. I can drive without having a racing or pounding heart and a panic attack. I feel much better thanks for your help I will keep you updated.

Well I was taking the amino acids for like 2 weeks and didn't feel a difference. I got me some magnesium like 4 days ago and I started to feel kind of weird and now when I take my citolopram (10 MG) i feel even more weird, they definitely don't go well together at least not with me.

Obelysk

Where you taking the citalopram with the amino acids? I definitely hope not if you were you cannot not mix meds with amino acids and magnesium and expect positive results. What type of amino acids were you taking? Where you taking a B vitamin complex with the amions?

Hanino

Quote Originally Posted by Hanino
    Obelysk

Where you taking the citalopram with the amino acids? I definitely hope not if you were you cannot not mix meds with amino acids and magnesium and expect positive results. What type of amino acids were you taking? Where you taking a B vitamin complex with the aminos?

Hanino
    Good questions Hanino.
    It would also be a good idea to buy a quality multi vitamin like 'Multi Easy' by Jarrow. It retails for about $22. If there are insufficient co factors (vitamins) then amino acids may not be as effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanino
    Obelysk

Where you taking the citalopram with the amino acids? I definitely hope not if you were you cannot not mix meds with amino acids and magnesium and expect positive results. What type of amino acids were you taking? Where you taking a B vitamin complex with the amions?

Hanino
    Yeah I was taking the amino acids with the citalopram but I didn't really feel anything. Then I went and got me the magnesium and lets say it was not a very good idea to take both at any time. I will stop taking both pills for a few days than I am going to give the magnesium a try. Also I was taking everything what you had recommended on your previous posts.

I found an article on the web that offers some good tips on finding the right multi vitamin. Most of the vitamins on the market are garbage, so do your home work, and avoid throwing good money away. I compared the info in the article against the Jarrow 'Multi Easy' and the Jarrow scored well, not 100% but It did ok. The forum software won't allow me to post a link, so just post the title of the article in google. The title is below.

How to buy the best multivitamin: a good multi can help you prevent disease and stay young. Become a super supplement shopper with these tips