Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
    I think I'm going to start taking Magnesium as well, but I'm not sure about Amino Acids and stuff. But if it could help maybe I should consider it.

I started taking magnesium too. How long should I take it for?

I think few weeks at least? Depending on your magnesium level and your diet in general. I saw some improvement after a week.

Hello; I would like to tell you about a page that helped me and my family with many problems ... on reductil-sibutramine .net you will find a solution to any kind of medical problem ... good quality products and good prices. Try it for your problem and you'll see

I will try this. Thank you.

Hi, alright. Going to try this. I've always found it peculiar that, though I have always been a rather anxious person, and had had a couple bouts with depression when I was younger, my strong, crippling (and diagnosed) anxiety started after I got intoxicated, and couldn't eat anything proper for a couple of weeks. Once I was done with my illness, the anxiety was there, and there it remains. I hope this is a clue as to what started this for me and that it indeed has to do with nutrition. Thank you for your suggestion Hanino. I will try it out, and report back on how it goes for me.

so happy to hear, congratulations, will try this

Well i've been on the aminos for about a month now and the magnisum for about 4 months. Adding the amino I feel so much better. I'll keep you posted!!

Also, if this hasn't been mentioned, try GABA and theanine; both amino acids that reduce anxiety.

Hi, this thread is really informative. I am suffering from anxiety for about two months. I have tried different home remedies to tie this evil. But, failed. So, I consulted an anxiety disorder therapist in Toronto last week. He advised me to undergo cognitive behavior therapy for my problem. Now, I am planning to ask him about taking magnesium along with this treatment. Anybody had undergone this cognitive behavior therapy? If yes, how was your experience? Please do share.