Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    I had many problems in my life (medical problems) and everyone found their solution in one place: reductil-sibutramine.net ... it might seem that I was trying to announce them but the reality is that I found this site in a forum like this and I was curious. I asked them something that has helped me a lot with my problem and since 2015 (my wife and I ordered it). I recommend it

I tried Magnesium and yeah....felt great for about two hours but then for 3 days was in uncomfortable funk from it....just sensitive to it for whatever reason....so now I eat walnuts which have a high natural magnesium content and no problems there...

I discovered HONEY ...in large quantities, works EXTREMELY well for anxiety / depression...... give it a shot.

new to forum and need to start taking something. I only have a walmart and shoppers drug mart close to my house...I dunno if they carry any amino acid? I don't really know what to ask the pharmacist for with regard to amino acid...couldn't somebody please help me with this? Thanks

Really overwhelmed by all of this as there’s 20 amino acids but seems like they are all sold separately? So which ones are needed for anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by Nytro1050 View Post
    Really overwhelmed by all of this as there’s 20 amino acids but seems like they are all sold separately? So which ones are needed for anxiety?
    L-theanine is one I and many have had great findings with

I use L-theanine as well. Some brands seem to work better than others.

Hi all,

long time anxiety sufferer here.
    Ive been taking bcomplex, magnesium, omega3, vitamin d and multi for a long time in life with good effects.
    Ive been suffering with depression though for the last years, and general hypervigilance.
    Im also having a hard time tolerating stress.
    I also use cbd oil with good results.

If someone has questions about cbd or hemp let me know, been using it for 3 years and make my own tea, oil, capsules.

I bought "amino 2222" by Optimum Nutrition, and the effects are great..
    BUT - i feel almost like some sort of withdrawal a couple of hours after taking it?
    I get more anxiety afterwards. Ive only taken it for 2 days.

Has anyone got past this?
    Should one just keep on taking it?

Thank you, wish you a good recovery.
    2018anx

Really? I even don't know about this method yet. If this really helps to recover anxiety I will give a try for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivaldo9 View Post
    Really? I even don't know about this method yet. If this really helps to recover anxiety I will give a try for this one.

I believe its working for me mate...

Worth noting though! :
    The new formula of amino fuel does NOT contain tryptophan or vitamin B-s i believe - and these two are essential for serotonin for example. I did not get effect from amino fuel.

Im getting effect from amino 2222..
    Its been a bit up and down but im seeing results... Feeling glimpses of happiness and easiness that ive not felt in 10+ years. I take the amino acids before a meal - on an empty stomach, and afterwards multivitamin with food.

Im hoping and believing this works. Its a matter of getting the right amino supplement though. My best bet so far is with amino 2222.

Peace, best wishes!
    Last edited by 2018anx; 09-14-2018 at 09:27 AM.