Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    thanks for the advice, hanino

Hi, I am new here and just found this thread.
    It sounds like something I'd like to try. However, I am a bit hazy as to what exactly and how much to take. Could someone help me out and list it out here for me?

Just an fyi, I have had high anxiety (diagnosed) for the best part of last 4-5 years. It does run pretty high at times and definitely has an adverse effect on my daily life. Among the things affected the most is highway driving, it's been steadily deteriorating over the years. Which is really sad because I am a automotive enthusiast...Anyway, this is a story for another time I suppose.
    Could someone please confirm what should I be buying and what amounts to take. I am not on any meds (except a bit of crestor for cholesterol). I weigh about 180 lb.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Magnesium has been a life saver for me, also L Theanine.

I take Magnesium at night. The higher grade the better. My naturopath had really good magnesium.

I also take CBD now. It is called Oil of Sunshine I believe. Once I got it I take it quite a bit. It doesn't have any pshycoactive affects which is really good for me. I need something that doesn't affect me head so I can go to work . I take it two times a day from Oil of Sunshine , then Magnesium at night, and sometimes L theanine. Life Savers.

Nice info

I regularly use magnesium with good success but have never tried or heard of amino acids being beneficial. I will have to give them a try, you learn something new everyday!
    My Mental Health Blog - www.fixmybrokenmind.com

Is there an alternative to twinlabs amino fuel? I've been using g it with great success for two years now since reading this post but now I can't get it anywhere. I'm feeling awful again and need to find an alternative as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by indenial View Post
    Is there an alternative to twinlabs amino fuel? I've been using g it with great success for two years now since reading this post but now I can't get it anywhere. I'm feeling awful again and need to find an alternative as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Chris
    I get my Twinlab amino fuel on Amazon.

Thank you very much for sharing! It's very useful

Just a quick update - I did this regimen about 4 years ago. My anxiety was episodic and so intense, I felt like a completely different person. I could barely care for my infant daughter, and no doctor could give me an answer besides drugs - which I knew were not for me, since my anxiety began when I foolishly cold-turkeyed Abilify (prescribed for compulsive hair pulling; I didn't have anxiety before that and knew it had messed up my brain somehow).

Since posting last, I had one more bout of anxiety a couple years later (after stupidly smoking a ton of cigarettes at a wedding) and none outside of that. My life is normal now, and I haven't had to take the regimen in 2 years!

I still take magnesium at night, because it helps me sleep and gives me more energy when I wake up.

I know it's been years since Hanino has checked the thread, which is a good thing - it means he's out living his life and anxiety free! Even I forgot about this thread until today, when I realized I needed to go to Vitamin Shoppe for more magnesium soon. But I wanted to stop by and post an update for anyone still struggling, and - just in case he visits the thread one day - give Hanino my deepest gratitude. I really can't thank you enough for your help!

Best of luck to everyone on here <3 You'll be in my prayers and I hope all who try the regimen see the success the OP Hanino, myself, and many others have from it. And if not, I hope you'll find success with whatever treatment you do choose. My anxiety is way behind me now but I do still have vivid memories of how it felt, and my heart goes out to those still suffering. <3

Magnesium works for me to! Thanks for a great post by the way!