Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone here to update your result of experiment with amino acid + magnesium treatment. thanks!!!

I grew a third testicle. Didn't go as planned.
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Nixon heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finally someone with clear head. When I see this thread, I just laugh.........My only experiment with magnesium was; My meds did not get absorbed due the magnesium)
    Normal person who does not live on McDonalds will have a good level of magnesium. Try to eat dark chocolate instead and shoot some tequila, it does wonder to the body........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I really wish it was that simple to help rid my anxiety but I do find it hard to believe. If it has worked for you and brought relief I am very happy for you and I mean that. It's harder for me to believe it because I was taking these types of supplements before my anxiety came back after be free from it for 6 years I managed to come off my meds and everything was great. I got back in to fitness went the gym 4 times a week amino acids protein shakes and vitamind were a regular thing for years. I have a good job an amazing wife expecting a child everything I ever wanted. Then just out of nowhere in the middle of the night woke up with a massive panic attack and my anxiety has not left me since after going to the doctor and get meds I fought for days telling my self I don't need them but deep down I know I did. As I said I not here to bash anyone's ideas or what worked for them just thought I'd share my story. I wouldn't wish this on anybody it'd the worst thing imaginable and unfortunately my second time going through it. I hope you all find want ever works for you.

I believe it works as placebo and when we believe is something , it works Anxiety disorder can not be cured by anything, it can be controlled by meds, herbs and meditation but not cured
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I believe it works as placebo and when we believe is something , it works Anxiety disorder can not be cured by anything, it can be controlled by meds, herbs and meditation but not cured
    You really believe it can't be cured me I have my doubts alright but I'd love to hear why you think it can't be cured are you a fellow sufferer.

I believe it can be cured. I believe. Isn't this the mantra of fighting anxiety?

Anyway, without going into an argument here, I started this regimen 7 days ago.

It may work or it may not. So far, no big changes. But I will give it a shot for a full month. In fact if I start feeling better in one week or two, then I will do it for 5-6 months.

If there IS a deficiency that these regimen will fix, I will be good. If there is not, then I will move on with something else except prescription drugs.

I have had this GAD for 10 years now, but I left it untreated, because it was mild. Now I have the panic attacks too. Time for change.

I also have a vit D deficiency. I am taking 5000 IU per day.

Something has to work. My belief is that if you fix the deficiency, then the body will balance the rest.
    Last edited by CozyL; 06-12-2015 at 06:51 AM.

So that was stupid what I posted a couple days ago.

Magnesium and vit d SHOULD be taken together.

So what I did after doing some more research on them...

I upped my dosage :
    Vit d3 10,000 IU
    Magnesium 600 mg
    I still take the one and a half tbsp of amino acids.
    In terms of how I feel...I think yesterday I felt a little bit better. Towards the afternoon, my vision went back to normal (usually I have the blurred vision).
    This morning I have energy and I could probably do some stuff around the house. Feeling about normal, except periodical spells of blurred vision.
    God help.
    And if I say something stupid, would you guys correct me? I am just like you, I am no doctor or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rednaa View Post
    You really believe it can't be cured me I have my doubts alright but I'd love to hear why you think it can't be cured are you a fellow sufferer.
    Yes for at least 50 years of my life
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore