Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Day 2 | Hiking The Esplanade

Just chromebooking it atm under a gazebo with an ocean view and fresh swirling sea breeze. It's a bit overcast and humid wih summer having arrived but cool enough given I got a good sweat up which makes the breeze feel like an outdoor evaporative cooler; kind of thing. Just rang a friend who's still waking up but say's he'll be down here soon enough. Right now though I am enjoying the solitude despite this quick entry. That said I have been writing like so long enough that I find it more meditative than not. Unfortanely the text editor has been playing up for me re this forum of late. No spell check and format goes all weird when not in advanced mode. No drama. Mostly just self reflecting and or self soothing to some degree so still works for me.

Damn I got hungry yesterday after my morning kike and bike ride later on. It's taken a bit of effort to get back into anything that resembles a routine but slowly getting there. Tow still has some healing left to go. Possible another 8 weeks for the scab to subside and new healthy skin take its place. Is a trade off when wearing shoes atm as even though I'm still lightly dressing when putting on shoes and socks I still need to take them off at the half way points like where I am now and air out the gap between where my toe nail used to run back into the root of my toe. From there is still seeps a little when having exerted under pressure with walking and bike riding ... more so when wearing shows which I now do for my walks. I think I'll head dress it back up put my shoes on and head back for a foot bath in Epsom salts then dry it out before my next session on the bike. Like the doctor or surgeon never really told my how to go about this part of the healing but I'll work it out. Is clear to see I am fairly aware about it at any rate. The sooner is fully heals the further and longer I can stay out & about.

Getting about does seem to help with the loneliness I've been feeling of late. Mostly endued with bouts on my PC. Social media can be the worst for that. Liken to being homeless in a city or lonely in a crowed. A LOT of negative people online to be sure. The demise of this forum and the dynamics still present a perfect example of that. Alas, I find such a good canvas in which to work all things considered from my point of view. I'll never fit into this world that way it is. I have no desire to at all, however desire itself something I am working on in other ways. Just not in the way this world operated and or projects. Back to making my own clips I guess.
    Well ... I think I'll pack up my gear into my day pack and lay back for a while on this bench. Give my friend a bit more time before I start hiking again.

Here's to keeping active and passing the time as presently as I can.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-20-2022 at 05:29 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

You're a faggot, buddy.

Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

My youngest son came to visit today. I stayed up watching a couple of 80s movies at his request and had a few alcoholic beverages. Today my wife, son and I had lunch at one of the local Hotels. He seems to be handling his divorce well enough and has a new high paying job coming up in the next couple of weeks. He also got a good price on his house. Today I got in a good walk but pulled up short as my son wanted to do a 20km hike. My toe is simply just not up to that yet and to be fair nor is the rest of me. LOL Massage was good. I like getting that once a week. Just wish all the other therapeutic practices I take on board were as easy and laid back as that. ZZZzzz Not much else to report today. Lots of sunshine and walking with good food and company should see me sleep relatively well tonight. All in all ... one day at a time. Toe is still red but improving with each passing day. No other niggles worth mentioning. ZZZzzz Is good not to be in so much pain. Touch wood. Night night
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

The good thing about getting tired of life... in general... is the ability not to be distracted by trivial streams of thought and it's residual projection. ZZZZzzzz
    Rolls over and goes back to sleep.

New Blog

Possibly a good point in which to leave this other fellow rest in a nest of his own making whilst I go feather a new one.
    You can find me here→ https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Is all good. I got a new space you cannot take one.

Now that this canvas is back to being nothing but toilet paper, when you are ready we can now talk about your severe case of mental illness. I see Gypsy tired raising the issue but did not focus on the topic of retardedness.

When you get bored with the multiple split personality act, the child like responses and your fetish for excrement, we can perhaps talk more about a program that specializes with your specific impairment; lack of development.

By the way, I really love what you have done with the place. That said, I regret to tell you for fear of you hurting yourself... but the persona you build with each username does not hold up. When you are ready we can talk about that too?

Actually NO... scratch that. I’ve said all that needs to be said. Just go back to smothering this thread like you did with everyone else. Continue picking your nose, talking with all your aliases and just overall doing all the things you blame on your figments.

You have a long way to go before you stop beating yourself up.

I understand and truly wish you all the best.

Goodbye Pedro.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-26-2022 at 02:40 PM.

Yes, an interesting looking facitliy. I understand it all now.