Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: warning

Thumbs up warning

https://www.the-horror.com/forums/fo...447950-warning

Warning...
    09-27-2022, 10:54 AM
    This is Peter Anderson, from Scotland. You know me as thesaunderschild.

You have a staff member here called "James" from Australia, who has not been active in years, but I have had a lot of serious issues with this person for years by now.

If you type James Berich and "Gimpy" on Google, you will see links to a lot of forums where I have been troubled by this guy following me around, being a nuisance. His behaviour is totally not on. But it is quite the issue...

For months now, he has been flooding a site called anxietyforum.net with vile comments, and I know it is him, because he tried to do this on Biohaze once, and then I found his Twitter profile.

If you look on Biohaze, I am very active there under the name of Caffeine Addict. Not been causing anyone any grief at all. But trust me. This James is a complete psychopath.

He went by the handle "Nemesis556" years ago, and has been harassing me every week for long enough, to the point where I had to call the cops in Perth. So please do not trust him.

I don't have any reason to lie to you...

https://www.joyfreak.com/threads/is-...35/#post-25867

https://horror.fandom.com/wiki/Messa...=fandomdesktop

Regards, from Peter.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - it's incapable of growth

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaunderschild View Post
    https://www.the-horror.com/forums/fo...447950-warning

Warning...
    09-27-2022, 10:54 AM
    This is Peter Anderson, from Scotland. You know me as thesaunderschild.

You have a staff member here called "James" from Australia, who has not been active in years, but I have had a lot of serious issues with this person for years by now.

If you type James Berich and "Gimpy" on Google, you will see links to a lot of forums where I have been troubled by this guy following me around, being a nuisance. His behaviour is totally not on. But it is quite the issue...

For months now, he has been flooding a site called anxietyforum.net with vile comments, and I know it is him, because he tried to do this on Biohaze once, and then I found his Twitter profile.

If you look on Biohaze, I am very active there under the name of Caffeine Addict. Not been causing anyone any grief at all. But trust me. This James is a complete psychopath.

He went by the handle "Nemesis556" years ago, and has been harassing me every week for long enough, to the point where I had to call the cops in Perth. So please do not trust him.

I don't have any reason to lie to you...

https://www.joyfreak.com/threads/is-...35/#post-25867

https://horror.fandom.com/wiki/Messa...=fandomdesktop

Regards, from Peter.
    Thanks for that - I'd not seen that account before.
    Loved this response to Peter from back in 2008 - Peter has changed so much since then:
    02-15-2008, 09:06 AM
    Originally posted by 5pecks0f8lue View Post
    Computers make us brave. Carnivol, I could bet you're a wuss in real life.
    Can I ask why you keep coming back Peter? I'm sure you're not the only one who has ever been banned from a forum. And as I remember, each time you've been banned, it has been for a reason.

Yet you keep coming back, specifically to forums with Dot50Cal. Why can't you just accept that you did something wrong, paid the price for it, and move on?

Even when you come back, you don't try and be nice about it, or give it a "sorry about that before, let's move on" attitude. You just come in here insulting people. That's not going to get you anywhere other than banned again, and then you'll repeat the cycle.

I've been banned from forums, and I don't bitch and whine about it, I move on. Is it just because you've been banned from almost every Survival Horror related forum on the web, of which you claim none of it was your own fault?

And all the shit you've done to Dot is not cool. Signing him up to all those thigns to get his mail box spammed? Why bother? When you go onto other forums claiming he's a cyber-bully, is that really needed?

And Peter, we all know you're a wuss in real life. Sort that out before you go about insulting users.

Seriously Peter, give it up.

Ah fuck, I can't believe you did this!

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - a sitcom in the making

And the cuntwomble has recycled that username.
    This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic:

Topic: Insatiable Sophie (Edinburgh lass).

5pecks0f8lue

Banned
    Reviews: 0

« on: September 28, 2017, 09:41:34 pm »
    I booked her a few days ago. I wanted to see her yesterday at 6 PM. Didn't get a text back and she wasn't active yesterday on AW either. She does seem hot, though.

Ages ago, I attempted to see her at Broughton Road. Sadly, my phone wouldn't charge up (I think my cable wasn't working so the phone either would not charge or it was so slow, and I didn't have the time to go get another cable). To be honest, iPhones are so shitty.

Just made it to the ATM in front of Tesco when my phone (with a little bit of battery life remaining) just died, mere inches away from me calling her back (some girls will not just text you their flipping stair number in advance to save this commotion). I'm sure she blocked my other number, as I tried to text her again ages ago, and never got a reply (before I got my newest number, that is).

I hope I get to see her someday soon, but booking people on AW can be a bit of a gamble these days (it has never been a totally reliable site anyway). It's a case of whether their heart is in it sometimes. Like, with most people in all walks of life, really.

Banned reason: Previously banned troll
    Banned by: