Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thumbs up moving just moving

I really should just return to my old ramblings for what they are or be. For the most part they did seem to help.

Tomorrow my wife is coming to the doctors with me. I woke up in extreme pain with cramps and stabbing pain in my calf muscle and limped for two days straight whilst doing what I could to alleviate whatever had built up. I could care less about health anxiety as I dislike the medical system more than I do something bad happening to me. That said, if I am facing possible blood clots - thrombosis or whatever it's called - Meh - whatever it is ... the pain was extreme like last time I had near renal failure with the rhabdomyolysis.

I really have turned into a recluse that barley moves. Lately I am forcing myself to walk for a few minutes each hour or two and at other times just forcing myself out the door for the sake of keeping my blood circulating and nothing more.

I wish I could be more upbeat ... I'm not facing moving out any time soon but the family dynamics and how I have regressed into my room have made the idea appealing at times but then again NOT as the cost of living in s fucking insane for people out on their own.

All good - I finally got my air purifier today and like many other reviewers sensitive like me ... it's made a huge difference already. Mostly room odor and we get a lot of burning off which produced a lot of unwanted smoke. Definitely going to leave on while I sleep. It's not as loud as others have been saying (subjective I know) but then I like the ocean white noise with that being at a very tolerable low level to me. I have big issues with sound pollution but this is not so bad, The portable air also surprised me last year as well.

So far I have kept up with my room project .... it's just taking time re the money is all. I'm thankful to still have family that can help out.

Planning another trip to mums around September. Going to drop my daughter off who has not seen you Nanna in a very long time and probably the last time they will see each other if I was a gambling man. That said, she is one of the kids that has kept in touch via hand written letters plus phone and FB.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

I just need to drink more water and move a little more. I'm not complaining. : D

Clean Air is Good!
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson's impotent rage

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    Three bullying bogans...

See how they poke fun!
    Ah. the vast expanse of whitespace mirroring the abyss in the centre of the benighted fucknugget's tuberous noggin.
    If Peter could even manage the dizzy intellectual heights of a halfwit it would be an unexpected achievement for the cunt.