Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving On

If I really cared what others thought, do you think I would be in a forum that has been all but trashed by a troll such as yourself? tired and wearing down, but the only one looking stupid here is you the more you open your mouth. The only thing people don't have time for in here anymore is yourself. The process in which I move on will be a far cry from anything you can fathom or have the strength for. Every post you make shows just how far off the charts your condition is. Keep it up ... I'm not reading you in any other place and care less what you think. I actually have friends and am grateful for that. I do have issues like many other people that get older in life, but what you go on with in here is far more utter bullshit than anything I offer up.

Your a cancer in need of spreading - go your hardest. Your attempt to kick people when they are down just plays into how this whole program works. You not so hard to handle ... all in good time. Keep dribbling as you must. I got a few more bibs I can pass on yet.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Well my good friend, given the algorithm that when multiple users names engage in a thread, that thread results in a 5 star rating ... it would seem I own you some gratitude; if I were to really care about such things. I don't.

But ... many thanks.

I'm still restoring my energy and somewhat out of sync but hopefully will be back to my usual self in good time. Between the two of us and this space still being here - it kind of boggles my mind. I am sure it does others as well.

I hope your able to find solace whatever the contention that exits and or not. Don't you find it at all draining.

Like does it really matter who you or I claim you to be Vs the energy in which it takes to just keep dragging it all on.

Ponder, don't feed this troll seriously. This is one sick individual who will just waste your time.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    I already told your stupid ass that I'm not the guy making all of these accounts. The guy doing it is living in YOUR shitty country, across in Perth. I also asked you months ago if you could help me to report him, since I am from Scotland, and they don't bother to listen to complaints from callers who are overseas, and you refused on the grounds it made you feel "uncomfortable."

Still doesn't take away from the fact you're a backstabber and I thought you could help me get him dealt with.

So nobody has any plight for your blogging and whining anymore.
    Getting a nasty condescending tone there Pedro. A bit like "James".
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Thanks Gypsy. I will do just that.

The power goes out today from 8am to 2pm. That's going to hard to deal with things being what they are this day and age. Really wish I had kept my gaming laptop and a BIG battery bank to keep it gong all day.

I'll keep this one short like the others.

My therapist is going to help me put my name on the government housing list, arrange for me to see a psychiatrist and help me find medicine to help me sleep as well as add on depression and agoraphobia just to keep my headspace up to date in a system that relies and said paperwork.

I'm not in a rush to go out and live on my own since now been well over 30 years with the same person and pretty much had kids in the house even after most of the others grew up and eventually move out minus one and now another one. I'm just too old and no longer able to sustain it is all.

That said things are hard given the dynamics in the house. Two of us with mental illness, three with ASD and then my wife also starting to develop lingering disorders as a result of her own slowly but unremitting debilitating conditions is all starting to become too much.

I am quite fearful about it all. It's a long waiting list so wont happen any time soon but still though ... it's all on my mind.

The neighbor next door must be feeding off my energy as he just keeps gawking at me like some kind of idiot wanting me to snap whilst he watches his dog shit on the front lawn with a sense of pride.

Chuckles to self ...

Oh well ... the power will be out soon. All good.

Thanks again gypsylee

I do hope this finds you well.

It really only took one little comment like that to lighten up my day.

Your right on the mark again as usual.

I'll find a space one of these days. Just so much BS out their today that I would rather put up with in here for now and like they say ... That's saying something!"
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-11-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

How the tables have turned! You rightfully deserve this twist of events, Peter Ross Anderson.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Quite a few late nights and even a few I never slept. This is a new thing for me of late. That said I best watch something on telly to wind down as still feeling a bit drained and edgy of late.

Got a lot going on today. Too much. Just want to log in that I at least felt like writing something which is a good sign. I really dislike this rush rush world. Look forward to getting back when I can write about the things I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder
    Got a lot going on today.
    I'm glad to hear that. May more bad luck come to you, faggot.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Not sure what else to do at this stage of the game. In a lot of pain but that's OK. In a world bent on tests and prodding, I have resigned myself to instead just wait for the ambulance to either pick up my lifeless body or simply just put me ahead of the queue. Everything in-between just leads to the same thing and in cases for those like myself ... just adds more suffering than it's worth.

That about sums up for today. Despite the pain ... and continuing meltdowns off line ... I for today will at least smile. It's good I still have at least one good friend IRL I can count on. It helps. I feel for those who do not. Harboring ill will is also a killer. This also being a reason that today I allow myself just to smile despite the sorrow and pain.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson is a miserable shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    Maybe you could be an astronaut, and go to unexplored planets.
    What an absolute fucking cock you are. Regardless what you think about Dave, what made you think that was an appropriate response to that (clearly distressed) post? And you wonder why nobody likes you. Have you never wondered why the only person who still will even give you the time of day is a superannuated manchild with more than a passing resemblance to a Monty Python gumby, who can barely manage a coherent sentence beyond the word "Train!"? You are an evil detestable smegstain, and an embarrassment to potatoes everywhere.
    Tania must be so proud of her little cunt-turd.