Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No More Panic Banned Me

Was only a matter of time. I write about it later. Currently got the flu ... but looking forwards to regaining my strength and starting all over gain. Move on over Pedro. Time for you to get back on the bottom bunk. Move it! No it's not Covid - I'll be around for a lot longer yet. : P
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

"I am leaving, I am leaving"

(In fairness to NMP, Dave, you threw a childish hissy fit and spammed abuse at the admin - what did you think was going to happen?)
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 07-01-2022 at 06:10 PM.

That's not what happened Pedro - What happened was I gave them what they wanted after they muzzled me. Big Difference.

The difference between you and I, being that your alienation is in direct response your constant outbursts and that my alienation is in response to a more articulated opinion met with resistance. In the end I simply spoke the way I did to egg them on in a way that saw me go out in the way you typically carry on.

I don't expect you to understand given the nature of al your posts.

I'll try to dumb it down later when I have time. It's enough to know you play the same game as them but on a different level... although like me you, do it on your own but for different reasons than I.

Talk soon. Leave you to your ... isolation.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-01-2022 at 08:48 PM.

What is sadder than a troll?

A troll without an audience.

Pedro, how's the dump truck going these days? Is it making life more bearable or what?
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Peter's Conscience

"Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop Dave? Stop, Dave."

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    That's not what happened Pedro - What happened was I gave them what they wanted after they muzzled me. Big Difference.
    No.
    I saw what happened: You acted like an entitled, arrogant, opinionated old fool, got moderated, didn't like it, and then threw all your toys out of the pram.

The difference between you and I, being that your alienation is in direct response your constant outbursts and that my alienation is in response to a more articulated opinion met with resistance.
    No Dave, the difference between us is everything. (Also, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you are not articulate; quantity doesn't equate to quality.)

In the end I simply spoke the way I did to egg them on in a way that saw me go out in the way you typically carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    ...you threw a childish hissy fit and spammed abuse at the admin...
    Not seeing the difference here?

I don't expect you to understand given the nature of al your posts.
    I honestly can't tell if you're trying to be funny.

I'll try to dumb it down later when I have time.
    You have nothing but time Dave, though I'm not sure there's much more down available to dumb into.

It's enough to know you play the same game as them but on a different level... although like me you, do it on your own but for different reasons than I.

Talk soon. Leave you to your ... isolation.

What is sadder than a troll?

A troll without an audience.
    Is that why you're back?
    I think I've previously explained to you why I thought you would be better posting in your own space.
    It's not that hard to run a wordpress site; you can continue to serve up your word salad and nobody would bother you.

I'm beginning to think though that maybe you and Peter have more in common than I'd previously realised, though (as far as I know) you aren't a misogynistic, violent, racist sex offender.
    It's almost as though the antagonism is needed to prop up some sort of sense of (completely misplaced) personal intellectual self-worth?
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 07-02-2022 at 06:32 AM.

Peter's Conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesaunderschild View Post
    funny how he thinks that everyone is a pedro.
    The parallels with Peter's conviction that everyone is James is amusing, I must admit.

Like it or not dickless, I'll be back for a while which was more the meaning of this title. Believe it or not, they are even more retarded over at NMP. Now given what you have done with the place since I have left; that's saying something!

None of us really leaves until we are dead.

For now I shall leave peter the peckless to play with his nose.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-02-2022 at 06:52 AM.

Peter's Conscience

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?"

dickless
    retarded
    I take it back, you're more of a chauvinist asshole than I gave you credit for. But then you are Australian, it kinda goes with the territory, doesn't it?

None of us really leaves until we are dead.
    Well, if you ever can bring yourself to leave your room, just head east 100m down to the end of the street, cross over and follow Gunsynd Way to the end, turn left and follow Martin St to the end and cross the Esplanade, and then you can sit on the coast and shout at the seagulls until you have it all out of your system.
    They're guaranteed to laugh at your jokes at any rate.

Seriously Dave, if you do insist on staying here, just stick everyone on "ignore" and don't get involved.
    There's a good fella.

(For Peter more than anyone else, to remind us all of the shit Sylvester Stallone remake)
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 07-02-2022 at 10:34 AM.

You really are quite stupid aren't you. The ban was something I orchestrated you brainless fuck. Watt's understands this frustration quite well. The teachings of Tolle was only one very little part of the equation. You forgot about Watts, McKenna, Kabat-Zin and more. Anything I said was not so much a lecture as it was more about reflecting 'my world view' and how from several teachers I learn to deal living with such. I was the first to bring up the Irony, Ego Hypocrisy and included myself in it.

The ban was no more than the result of several remembers who could not sit in their own discomfort hearing someone else share a difference of opinion to their own. In fact a put up with several forum members not unlike yourself → 'pedro'

I actually put up with them quite well until such a point the Admin decided to muzzle my posts without reason other than to support those whom they themselves were the assertions of attitude problems that found no chinks in my armor. They were just upset in being unable to shut me down in their own way whilst in resistance to what I was writing. I simply replied in a manner that trolls and the likes of you can only understand on knowing full well I would be banned in the end. My mentioning the ban in here is no more than reason for why I am back. Additionally worth nothing the mob mentality, where only then others bidding their time on the side would then join on in with the half witted responses that like you thrive on. It's all so predicable in the end.

Now I will simply return to being my own audience as I am known to happily do. From time to time I venture out but mostly always come back. Like I said before ... none of us ever leaves until we are dead ... whatever that means for whomever. I just needed a break like many others who have complained about your own shit. What I write about I has been serving me very well over the last decade and I will continue to keep doing so because I won't ... in the words of McKenna let an "... infantile, trivial, and stupid" ... brainless pod like you and others prevent me from journaling the way I like to do. 100% of the BS you come out with and especially in your response are very much on par with the slack-jawed, half-witted consumers over at No More Panic.

This very much relates to my chosen signature. This is why I was banned ... because I chose not to bow down and or be silenced. Not even when I chose to use their own words. 'Blessed be the fruit ...'

Like I said before ... you will continue as you do. I'm not here to fuck with your process. Your doing a mighty fine job of that yourself. I am back here to continue working on myself as I have always done. Any further reasoning I care to make I will do so in a brand new thread with all my faults, ego, hypocrisy and all.

Praise Be! (◔_◔)
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-02-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson misses the mark yet again...

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    This is so old, man.

It's obvious all of these accounts are yours.

You certainly don't act very mature for your age, but you don't care anyway.
    Again, no.
    It's true that normally when someone is accusing someone of acting like an asshole on a forum it is directed at you, Peter, but in this case this is not; This is thread is about Dave being a dick.
    I realise it might not sink into your narcissistic potato head, but this has nothing to do with you Peter. (Though it does perhaps highlight why you two got on so well.)