Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.... Ctrl+Z! Ctrl+Z! Ctrl+Z!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Anthony View Post
    Peter is illiterate. I saw on here someone saying Peter doesn't even know what the USSR was. it seems he thought it still existed.
    Absolutely.
    It's a weird Peter-specific type of illiteracy though. I've compered Peter to a chatbot in the past - and that USSR thing is an almost perfect example of the type of error a GAN would make. It's maybe not regular illiteracy, so much as cargo-cult literacy: Having seen what other people write, Peter goes through the motions and regurgitates things in approximately the same context, hoping to get a similar reaction, but without ever actually understanding what any of it means.
    I think that's also why you see the weird mid-thread tonal and subject switching too, where Peter will be in a long thread ranting about something but then suddenly switches to talking about how tasty kumquats are, or something equally irrelevant; I think that marks the point that Peter has exhausted the supply of pre-prepared content, or has received a response it can't process, and just pulls something random from the stack.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - limboing under even the lowest bars

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    I'd bet my last dollar that incel Peter Ross Anderson is in full support of Nazism as well. What a piece of shit.
    I'm not sure that Peter is intelligent or sophisticated enough to be a nazi. I realise the words 'intelligent', 'sophisticated' and 'nazi' rarely coexist in the same sentence, but bear with me. Nazis hate groups of people often defined by attributes - religion, sexuality, politics - which are entirely abstract and elusive to Peter. Peter is certainly bigoted and racist, but as far as I can tell Peter's perception of race and nationality is entirely based on superficial presentation - skin colour and accent.

Peter has no concept of, or ability to model the inner mind, experience or motivations of any other person other than Peter. Even first person mode in games seems to make the fucker uncomfortable. (And just look how upset potatoface seems to be that you never see the face of some third-person protagonists).
    Nazis, and fascists in general, also tend to give priority to the needs and rights of the in-group, state, and/or leader over the rights of the individual, and Peter is far too much of a fucking narcissist to have much truck with that. Peter is the absolute centre of Peter's universe, and consideration to all other individuals or groups are entirely secondary, from Peter's perspective.

In summary - probably not a nazi; definitely nasty.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 11-18-2022 at 01:41 PM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - is a nazi wannabe

Apparently, Peter disagrees with my assessment that the cuntwomble isn't a nazi, and so presumably does identify as a nazi. I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro
    Dear PeterAndersonIsARacist,

You have received an infraction at Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Reason: For talking a lot of crap, as usual.
    -------
    Sucks.
    -------

This infraction is worth 888888 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255524
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    I'd bet my last dollar that incel Peter Ross Anderson is in full support of Nazism as well. What a piece of shit.
    I'm not sure that Peter is intelligent or sophisticated enough to be a nazi. I realise the words 'intelligent', 'sophisticated' and 'nazi' rarely coexist in the same sentence, but bear with me. Nazis hate groups of people often defined by attributes - religion, sexuality, politics - which are entirely abstract and elusive to Peter. Peter is certainly bigoted and racist, but as far as I can tell Peter's perception of race and nationality is entirely based on superficial presentation - skin colour and accent.

Peter has no concept of, or ability to model the inner mind, experience or motivations of any other person other than Peter. Even first person mode in games seems to make the fucker uncomfortable. (And just look how upset potatoface seems to be that you never see the face of some third-person protagonists).
    Nazis, and fascists in general, also tend to give priority to the needs and rights of the in-group, state, and/or leader over the rights of the individual, and Peter is far too much of a fucking narcissist to have much truck with that. Peter is the absolute centre of Peter's universe, and consideration to all other individuals or groups are entirely secondary, from Peter's perspective.

In summary - probably not a nazi; definitely nasty.
    All the best,
    Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks

This board has been abandoned by its administrator. Those infractions mean fuck all, ya dipshit.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - "Showing Racism the Red Card"? No.

Thank you Mr Reaper that explains it all. So, the village idiot is on a fools errand handing out infractions. Oh well I did say brain dead.
    I find it amusing.
    It reminds me of a small child tagging you on the back and saying something like "You're the poopy monster and you have a smelly face times one million, billion, gazillion, and no backsies!"
    Fuckface sends them to me all the time but they aren't usually worth sharing; I just assumed everyone else was getting them too.

Not that Peter is bothered by us, remember?
    No.
    Calm as a lake.
    I think the main benefit to the rancid smegball is that I don't think you to complete a captcha in order to send one - Proving that it is a human is not necessarily a trivial task for the gangrenous cuntflap.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - so sad, so lonely

Awww...
    Bless....

You have received an infraction at Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Reason: It's ironic that dumb Aussie like you compares childish antics to your childish posts.
    -------
    They're fucking cunts!
    -------

This infraction is worth 77777779999999 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255532
    Thank you Mr Reaper that explains it all. So, the village idiot is on a fools errand handing out infractions. Oh well I did say brain dead.
    I find it amusing.
    It reminds me of a small child tagging you on the back and saying something like "You're the poopy monster and you have a smelly face times one million, billion, gazillion, and no backsies!"
    Fuckface sends them to me all the time but they aren't usually worth sharing; I just assumed everyone else was getting them too.

No.
    Calm as a lake.
    I think the main benefit to the rancid smegball is that I don't think you to complete a captcha in order to send one - Proving that it is a human is not necessarily a trivial task for the gangrenous cuntflap.
    All the best,

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - More on moron

Geopolitics not really Peter's strong suit. But then, what is?
    Peter on NMP "I don't have any problems with Australians"
    Peter here: "Saudi Arabians should blow up shitty Australian landmarks with planes.
    Australians should be stabbed then gutted from the inside out, ideally with a barb from a stingray."

Reason: Saudi Arabians should blow up shitty Australian landmarks with planes.
    -------
    Australians should be stabbed then gutted from the inside out, ideally with a barb from a stingray.
    -------

This infraction is worth 9999999999999 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255537
    Awww...
    Bless....

Reason: It's ironic that dumb Aussie like you compares childish antics to your childish posts.
    -------
    They're fucking cunts!
    -------

This infraction is worth 77777779999999 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255532
    I find it amusing.

No.
    Calm as a lake.
    All the best,
    All the best,
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 11-19-2022 at 09:37 AM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Meds? What meds?

Well he did think the USSR was still intact. so why not have Saudi Arabians blow up Australia.
    True. Perhaps Peter is hoping the KGB can train a Saudi stingray to fly an aircraft into, and somehow destroy, Uluru?
    I mean, it's no less sane than any of the other shit the cunt spouts.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - words fail me.

I can't even fathom this one!
    "King Philp"?

What? Philip Of Spain? Of Macedonia?
    Anyone know what fuckface is on about?

Reason: King Philip can go suck your stinking cock.
    -------
    Sucker!
    -------

This infraction is worth 9223372036854775807 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255536
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    You do know you're a WAnker with no life James, pinching my copyrighted material, right?

You do know you're obsessed with me and that I kept proof of your shit from the last 5 years, right?

You do know that these are all your aliases replying to your own dumb posts, and that you suck at convincing me and others, otherwise?
    I think you'll find The Crown retains all copyright on court proceedings, Fuckface - maybe you should try emailing Bonnie King Charlie, and tell him to pull his royal finger out.

Also:
    • still not James
    • I've been at this for less than two years
    • There are several users here. Only you need to invent imaginary friends.
    All the best,

Peter's Conscience

Petr Ross Anderson - Can IQs be negative?

Oh dear, not only does he not know about the USSR and fantasies that Saudi Arabians are blowing up Australia, he doesn't even know who the King of England is.
    I'd think maybe Peter didn't notice the whole succession - it was all very low-key. Hardly even mentioned at all in the media, I'm sure. But even then, who does fuckface think "King Philip" is? The late Duke of Edinburgh?