Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - the stranger your mother warned you about when you were small

Also just to clear something up: Some people out there might think it was one of the support workers Peter was already stalking and sexually harassing that Peter assaulted with a bottle. In fact it wasn't the support workers Peter was sexually harassing and stalking that Peter bottled - it was another support worker trying to protect Peter's victims from Peter's crazy stalkery ass. So it was clearly their own fault for winding up Peter by not letting Peter stalk and harass them. Not Peter's fault at all.
    Ever.
    Nothing ever is, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniseed Toffee
    Banned Nov 16, 2014 (Edited)
    Just to clear up some stuff - I did not assault Joanna or Sara. That day I broke the bottle, I hit another support worker who was with Sara in the street and she made Sara leave. I took that as interfering, plus my mindset at the time was pure anger.

I really doubt I could carry on my support with that company as they all got some nasty emails and while they never responded, they probably think I was abusive. The reason I never gave up my flat sooner is because I know it would be 100% goodbye and I cannot stand people I care about being extracted from my life. Plus, flats like that are not easy to get into. The attraction nowadays is those female support workers.

I just wanted my life back, with all the support workers I love and miss back in place. It is different if they one day leave and nobody could stop them deciding this, but I live in fear of that because I just wanted to make things right in case I never get the opportunity to show it was all a misunderstanding that could have been talked through. Maybe if I had never confessed to anyone I had feelings for Sara or Joanna, then they may not have known as I would have done my best to ensure my feelings would never shine through and I could have kept them bottled up, as it would have been a smart and professional thing to do instead of blurting out how I felt which was relationship suicide for us. I feel I have a big mouth and who is the one left being the fool when the smoke has cleared? Not those women, the other workers or the man who blabbed, but me!
    Glad we cleared that up.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 09-14-2022 at 02:37 PM. Reason: extra word

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Your personal growth guru

Fucknugget moaning about James again to anyone who will (or more often won't) listen, even though James is probably blissfully unaware of Peter's existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeturDCF
    An Aussie weirdo constantly bothers me online...
    Posted July 18

On a site called anxietyforum.net, a vindictive Australian moron called James Berich is using my common nickname "thesaunderschild" and spamming all over it with both that name, and many other pseudonyms, all because the founder has left it in a state of being unmoderated. My actual profile on there is The Scottish Pedro, because my name is Peter, and he has been bothersome on many other sites, doesn't ever take the f*cking hint, and is a complete stalker, in fact.

I've been in touch with a lawyer in Western Australia about his nonsense, and it's rather pathetic that this guy behaves in this manner, because this man is really 36 years old (as I am), according to the profile he has (or did have) on vbulletin.com's support forum.
    Also, fucking hell: It's almost impressive how this looks like it could have been written by Peter yesterday.
    All these years later and the only personal growth or development Peter has shown are the length of Peter's criminal record, the plaque on Peter's teeth and Peter's flabby waistline.

Internet Related Stress

Posted October 28, 2008

Hi. My name is Peter. I am 22 and I live in Scotland.

This is one hard to read story, so just try and follow best you can. It has been shortened so you may only read the important bits.

After I left school in 2002, I sort of just drifted into a period where I'd spend a lot of time online, because I don't really have any mates and no one seems to accept me. I never used to be that wired into the computer life. My Mum eventually got broadband, then of course there was the revelation that everyone knows as Bebo, YouTube, etc. However, I know you can enjoy YouTube without having to log in.

Anyway, around July of 2003, I joined forums related to a game called Resident Evil. Fans often will sign up to a community regarding something they like. Anyway, I got banned in next to no time for unfair reasons. I kind of acted like a newbie acts, and of course they were nasty pieces of work. I then got banned from a very similar forum, simply because someone told them to. This "friend" was someone I met on IMDb and he seemed okay then.

After I was banned from said forum, I became pally with someone called Lucky. She was an elder member of the same forums I had been kicked out from. A series of rather unfortunate events lead to me being banned by her too, which sparked off a hefty feud. Then people gave me grief on every single site related to Resident Evil. It eventually ended up I was banned on over a hundred unrelated forums, just because they had plastered all this rubbish about me and made out I was nuts.

Before I had a social worker, I would often spam (or not spam depending on how you see it) sob stories on other forums, and in one particular post, I mentioned I'd been fired from my job for assaulting a girl who rejected me. Of course, I can often be too open about my problems. But my cyber enemies often type my known names on Google and then find these very posts where I've mentioned things like being bullied, going to saunas, and then they just mock it.

I've been trying to close a lot of my accounts down. But a lot of administrators are being awkward and just ignoring my emails. So that means all the accounts I created could remain online forever more. What do you reckon I should do? I do have autism, after all. I often obsess over things like invisible mode, and I've tried to post a lot, in hopes that the article would disappear. However, it has got first place on Google.
    Well at least you managed a 'first place' for something at least once in your 'life', eh cuntstain?
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 09-14-2022 at 12:58 PM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - has a mouth like a demon's midden

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    All these years later and the only personal growth or development Peter has shown are the length of Peter's criminal record, the plaque on Peter's teeth and Peter's flabby waistline.
    Ah, harassing the dentist too? That explains the plaque-ridden putrid maw at least:

I could cry!

Apr 3, 2016

I lost my supported flat and my care workers due to how an autism care company in Edinburgh handled me crushing on two women employed there ages ago, and all this heartache started like 3 years ago now.

Well, their bosses lied to me a lot back then, then later they refused to give me a second chance, and I spent months feeling low. So eventually, I got remanded in jail after being arrested and humiliated by the pigs because my sadness turned to anger. The court later sent me back to jail for apologizing to them online, and this maniac attacked me in jail, and I only wanted my life to go back to how it was prior to us fallen out. They have no right to say this is 100% my fault. They also lied about the court. The court contacted them and they dragged my name through the mud while I was ordered to live elsewhere. Oh, yes.

I could not access my flat for many months as the court held off the end result to obtain a ton of reports, and the landlord who is also the assistant head of that agency, well, she later met up with me in her office and cooked up a story about rent arrears so I would sign away my tenancy. She got me to write my name on a piece of paper which had nothing on it.

I quickly breached a CPO last year and they remanded me in jail again. Once was for over 3 months. The other, just 3 days. After deferring sentencing for a stupid breach, they gave me like 2 more of these orders, so this CPO nonsense that should have ended in October now will end in March of next year.

My whole life is tarnished. Other agencies are not really going to be able to offer me suitable help, as the workers cannot always vary their hours and they won't allow me to work with women any longer either, and this supervisor has to see me every so often. He accused me of fancying my dentist.

My things were moved back in with my parents and sister. My sister lives with us now too, and she may lose her son soon due to corrupt social workers. My friend is also now in jail. And I find life stressful.

I still have an obsessive rage lingering in me. Hell, I just wanted my former support workers and myself to all make amends, but all the traitors do is have the pigs arrest me. If I contact them again, I will just end up in jail for a long time. The court have portrayed me to be a stalker. It is all lies. They also demanded me to hand over all my Internet enabled devices.

I felt what occurred was all a misunderstanding that got out of hand. The agency has never treated me right at all. Many of the workers are toffee noses. There was even an older male worker there years ago who sent me abusive emails using an alias, then after a while he acted all sweet so he could make me think things were okay. But I don't have these emails now.

Who needs a support company that lies and stabs one in the back, huh? Sadly, I cannot sue them. They've won. And I allow that to eat me up every single day now.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - a valued customer

Peter has such winsome charm. I honestly can't imagine why the agency stopped dealing with Peter, you'd have thought Peter's persuasive charisma would have won them over:

I have issues getting back to my (supported) flat.

Jan 9, 2015

Here are two emails I sent to the director earlier, because he angered me. You can see that I've censored my cussing. And I don't think there was anything unfair about this outburst on my end either. It was long overdue.

To: [REDACTED]
    Subject: Re: phone call
    Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:35
    This is total BS, by the way. Your ****ing company lied and I lost "3" great support workers that meant more to me than you can imagine. 3 of them! I had my life ruined, permanently. No-one gives a flying **** anymore! Who gives a **** about traitors that don't even bother coming to court to back me up?

ALL I WANTED WAS ANOTHER ****ING CHANCE, LONG AGO! NOT THAT IT WILL EVER ****ING HAPPEN.

Away with you...

-----Original Message-----
    To: rubyjadesapphire (rubyjadesapphire[at]aol.co.uk) <rubyjadesapphire[at]aol.co.uk>
    Sent: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:10
    Subject: phone call

Further to our conversation earlier, I have had an opportunity to speak to Cathy Steedman.
    If you want to resume some support from Autism Initiatives, please contact Cathy and she will meet with you to plan how this can happen.
    The support might be able to help you with some of the things you were talking about.
    However, this will not include reinstating Sara or Joanna to work with you.

Best wishes

Richard

To: [REDACTED]
    Subject: Another thing...
    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 0:10
    I don't give a flying monkey's fat *** about the court terms, the toffee nose fuzz pigs or what ****ing rules the judge makes up for me either. If I feel so inclined, I will write letters to the aforementioned staff members personally along with numerous printed posts from threads on forums, damning this messed up company for screwing me over in the manner they willingly did. **** what anybody else says; I feel they *NEED* to see the IMPACT this all has had on a lot of people, me in particular.

Sara, Joanna and also Robert were important to ME and in all these months they have not been supporting me (like they get paid to do with their clients), and I had my life ruined by your treacherous agency, (not just once, but tenfold), I *COULD* have had a recourse with them and been getting on in life, with a cat, with my snooker, my cycling, and a WHOLE LOT MORE productive, healthy activities, like I originally planned to do with these three aides. All these cool things they could have done with me and what a huge honor it would have been to me, too.

That ain't happening though, because YOUR stupid assistant is a ****ing arrogant, unfair douche bag. I find your attitude and hers to be vastly unfair and unnecessary to boot. If you have got NOTHING to hide, then why the **** are they being kept well away from me? They come back = greener pastures. The petty stuff from eons ago could be but an awful memory. Instead, you compound MORE issues by simply refusing to reinstate them, making out it's the court that is the reason. So if I contact them and go back to that **** hole jail because of it, according to you, so what? You clearly don't care about my feelings or those of my family (who would have to see me 30 minutes most days except for Sundays and that is all), otherwise you could just end this stupid gay *** charade (and that's what it is - a total gay *** charade) - AND FOR GOOD.

**** that nonsense about my support coming back! YOU were never going to reinstate those three people anyway. So there is no need to use that court case as some scapegoat now that you all think you have gotten yourselves a free pass outta my life. I've basically had my life systematically ruined. And you don't care one ounce. Nobody does, actually. Think how that looks to an advocate, whose job it is to defend my claims that this company is pure wicked.

"Oh well, we lied to Peter and fobbed him off. It was wrongful. We know we hurt him and although he protested long and hard about the loss of his cherished key worker, and he had good intentions, we broke his heart anyway. We never even went to court to have his best interests at heart, because he just wanted to blame all of US even though, yes, we confessed to having been dishonest. We told him no about Joanna and Sara against his wishes, and his feelings mean nothing to us anyway. Screw his disability. He was only a pay check to us."

Oh aye. I'm sure they will REALLY be pleased to know that YOUR workers shafted me numerous times as well. Like with the Frisky bar. The Costa incident. My last court hearing. Pure 100% treachery. So you cannot say I didn't warn ya and this is where the legal side o' things comes into it. It doesn't look good for your organization employing liars.

That's the problem with Peter. He's a paedophile.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Relying on recycled opinions from the incel cesspool

Peter is clearly incapable of coming up with an opinion itself - other than nasty racist misogynist ones.
    This shouldn't surprise anyone here - Peter has been just copy-pasting the same shit for 20 years at this point - the only variations really coming from the gradual deluded self-serving gloss the fucker adds to its stories with each retelling.
    There are twitter bots with more creative capacity.

The most recent new element was how upset Peter was about the Resident Evil Netflix series, based entirely it seemed on the casting announcement of Lance Reddick as Wesker (there weren't even any fucking clips at this point, just a cast list), and then the teaser trailer showing not only the rest of the non-snowy-white cast, but a female led narrative too. Worst of all for Peter must have been the casting of Paola Núñez - Mexican and female - Peter's kryptonite!
    But no, Peter protests - it's about the quality of the ambience, the 'aura' an actor gives off, the acting, the script, the plot, etc. etc.
    Not because Peter's a racist, no, not that, it's because... ummm... reasons....
    Which was clearly bullshit.

I have no doubt the series was possibly awful - video game IP spin offs almost always are - and the reviews were mostly lacklustre.
    Online opinion veered towards outwardly hateful but as most of this was also by raging incel racist misogynist fanboys I wouldn't place too much value in them. The cast looks good, but I can't make a judgement on the quality of the end product based purely on that as many a good actor has been in an awful show, and vice versa. The thing is I can't really say one way or the other if it was actually any good, because I have no interest in Resident Evil and so I never watched it.
    But then neither did the fuckfaced fat little potato-headed cuntwomble.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Addict
    NOT SURPRISINGLY, THE NETFLIX SERIES IS NO MORE!
    Yesterday at 10:07 PM
    I never watched it, despite subscribing to Netflix a few months ago. To be honest, it looked terrible. So I just couldn't be arsed.

Maybe now, Capcom can stop revisiting 1998 like 6432 times. It's honestly about time they stopped milking the legacy of RE, and well, find other ways to improve upon it. Because it's rather obvious they're gonna do this again before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wesker
    That's the problem with Peter. He's a paedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaunderschild _
    Yeah
    Well, there you have it. Peter Ross Anderson admits to being a pedophile.

And without a shadow of a doubt you're a racist piece of shit, Peter Ross Anderson.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Promises, Promises

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Vase
    Have you ever been stalked online?
    Yesterday at 3:42 AM
    Due to the trolling from that guy, including editing wiki pages about me and impersonating me on anxietyforum.net with his fake, dumbass Thesaunderschild account, I will be abandoning all of my accounts online. So I will not be around for this guy to bother.

As I said, "thesaunderschild" and "Grace Saunders" are normally my aliases on various gaming forums. This anxiety site seemed to have been neglected, so he signs up all of these accounts and responds to his own posts, and spams my personal information all over each section. Some members have returned and seen the spam, but like acyberlove.com, there's nobody around to have it deleted or hidden from view.

He still logs in on here under the name of Rub, to specifically search for my posts. That's the definition of an attention seeker. How much do you think hiring a lawyer in Australia would cost anyway? Any rough estimate?
    For what it's worth somewhere in the ballpark of (AUD) $250 per hour - so roughly £140ph - and they'd probably put in a few weeks of billable time before throwing in the towel. (I mean, an honest law firm would tell Peter immediately it's demented , hasn't got a case, let alone a shred of evidence, hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of achieving anything, and possibly risks being done for harassment itself, so by definition, anyone Peter manages to hire will be dodgy as fuck!)
    It would be like trying to hire an escort for a couple of months. In fact that would be a more productive course of action - hire an escort for a month on exclusive retainer, get them to dress up like a lawyer and examine Peter's briefs. At least that way it's putting money into the local economy.
    I mean Peter would have to sell everything it owns to pay for it, including that PS5 - but you never know, maybe Tania has some inheritance squirrelled away for the cockwomble.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Aderson - Peetur iz lturury jeenius.

Quote Originally Posted by The Saunders child View Post
    You know, James?

If you have all of that typing talent, and you can write well like I can, unlike 95% of the people I see on the web today...

Then why do you waste your time being annoying and not putting these skills to good use, huh?
    Still not James.
    You think you write well? Christ on a fucking bike. Well, you think you can act so I don't know why anyone should be surprised. Let me introduce you to David Dunning and Justin Kruger, I think they have something relevant to say on the matter....