Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson is a misogynist racist psychopathic cunt.

(And just unable to let things lie.)

Not all Peter Andersons, obviously.
    Specifically:
    Peter Ross Anderson
    2/6 Greendykes house, Greendykes Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4JJ

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected].

Batter in, bots...

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    Yo, fanny breath.

Those accounts were closed long ago.

Tool!
    oH nO, bUt HoW wIlL tHe AcAdEmY cOnTaCt HiM tO gIvE hIm hIs OsCaR?!?!?!?!?!??!?!111111

That's about the only thing the little wankstain is good at - closing accounts.
    Aw, bless.
    Just think, maybe in some long forgotten inbox there's an email sitting unread from Sylvester Stallone's agent

Dear Peter,
    I hope this finds you well.
    Sylvester has decided he will be filming "Rocky XXII: Milking Every Last Drop" this summer in and around Greendykes, Edinburgh and was hoping you would be able to take part.
    The pivotal scene in the film involves Sylvester pleasuring himself into a crusty old sock while staring at a poster of Eddie Guerrero, and he was hoping you might be available to add your acting talent to the role of a discarded cum-encrusted tissue in the background.
    Please respond ASAP
    Yours sincerely
    Rena L Fayloor
    Hasbien Talent Management

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Only weirdo bogans like yourself, care about strangers deleting accounts online!
    I wonder, do you ever get anything right?
    Quite the opposite Peter.
    I want you to close all your accounts.
    The problem is not when you close accounts.
    The problem is when you create new ones.
    Please delete yourself from the internet.

But then who would you talk to?
    Am I the only one who even responds to you?
    Is that why you keep acting like a colossal fucknugget all the time - because an angry reaction is better than no reaction?

If you could delete yourself entirely that would be even better, but we will take what we can get.
    What contribution to you make to the world?
    What evidence is there that you exist other than a bunch of ignored forum posts with copy & pasted rants about Capcom and broken links to deleted YouTube videos?
    Fuck me, three are fucking bots on this forum with better people skills and more varied posting histories than you.
    Not only could you be entirely replaced by a fucking short fucking shell script - it would be a massive fucking improvement.
    Even the lowest effort NPC in the shittiest PS2 game has more fucking depth and intelligence than you've ever displayed.
    You are literally dumber than the fucking vendors in a text based RPG you festering dribble of cunt gravy.
    What difference have you made other than consuming food and turning it into shit?
    That's almost a perfect metaphor for you isn't it?
    You are a constant fucking drain on society.
    You consume resources and money and other peoples time, and you return only shit and misery.
    You can't even claim you give your own family love and joy as clearly they're all fucking done with you too.
    You blame your sister for your mother's stress but you don't seem to think having to run after you like some fucking housekeeper, and deal with your fucking season ticket at the sheriff court has anything to do with that?
    For fucks sake I've done farts I'm prouder of than your mother can possibly be of you.

If you were to die in your sleep would anyone notice (other than the average IQ of the planet going up slightly, and YouTube and forum admins having and police having slightly less stress)?
    Normally at least after a couple of weeks the neighbours would notice a nasty smell, but your personal hygiene is already so bad the smell of your rotting cadaver would probably be a mild improvement.
    Fucking get in the fucking sea you absolute fucking waste of space and oxygen.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 03-15-2022 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Added some necessary expletives

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Thinks he can act, but only because he has no idea what an actual human looks like.
    Even as an extra he is shit.
    Let that sink in.
    When tasked with standing there and trying not to look like a creepy rat face moron, he still manages to fuck it up so much that his parts as an extra have to be cut.
    Wow.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Is detested by everyone who has ever met him.
    I think his mother tolerated him out of some sense of guilt for having inflicted him on the world.
    I think Frank occasionally tolerates Peter because he has no-one else and it's marginally better than talking to a model train, but then Frank is a nasty racist misogynist cunt too, so maybe he just recognises an even dumber, nastier cockwomble when he sees one and it gives him someone he can feel superior to for a change.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    Whenever you post spam and harass people, your real name will be referred to.
    Which would be funny if you knew my name. But you don't. This is genuinely hilarious. I've never seen anyone be so certain and so wrong at the same time.

Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 03-15-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Who the hell is Peter Ross Anderson and why are you posting all over this forum about him??

Hi, Gypsy.

I see you are in Australia. I recommend ignoring this guy, or reporting him to whoever founded this forum, due to his abuse.

The guy spamming on here is also from Australia, and his name is James Berich, but I knew him on gaming forums from back in 2006, as Nemesis556. And I have had him harassing me for years by now, which includes stalking me on forums and bugging me on YouTube.

https://www.thelaw.com/threads/what-...stralia.78199/

He lives in Perth. Tell the police his name is James Berich (sometimes has Mitchell as a surname). Related to a Greg Berich, and his birthday is 4 February, 1986.
    Dude, I don't want to deal with the police more than I already have to. He's obviously a complete lunatic behaving like this and I haven't taken a scrap of notice of anything he's said. I'll just drive him away and see if I can get Dahila on Facebook. He seems to have even put Ponder off!!

Yo @PeterAndersonIsARacist (a racist? Big deal.. You're acting like he's a pedophile.)

Get the fuck out. I'm the sheriff in this town and it's not here for you to dribble shit all over about something noone cares about. Well, noone's even here because they're put off by your ranting!

ScottishPedro has been here a while and never caused us any problems. So please go away and get some anger management counselling or something.

Attached Images Attached Images

I have a lot of evidence about the guy.
    Well you've never behaved like a complete maniac here, so I'm apt to take your side. But regardless, a deserted anxiety forum isn't the place to be spreading all your personal details. Unfortunately there is no admin to delete it but I'll see what we can do. I'll go look for Dahila.