Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Peter's Conscience
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    540

    Don't dead open inside

    For the benefit of any other lost souls that might accidentally wander into this cesspool of ghouls, trolls and bots - you should look elsewhere if you actually need support and help.
    I don't just mean other forums - forums like these are often tar-pit traps for the vulnerable, and like this one, cynically set up to shill snake oil cures and populated by the deluded, or else merely to skim advertising revenue off persistent misery. By their very nature, unless rigorously policed, they attract the malign, the predatory, the sociopathic and the narcissistic. They are not healthy environments even for the psychologically robust. There are exceptions, usually staffed by charitable trusts, but these are few and far between. If you need help you should seek it from the professional services available in your local area or contact a reputable mental health charity. Anonymous strangers on the internet are unlikely to have your best interests at heart even at the best of times, and presenting yourself to them when you are at your most vulnerable is a recipe for disaster.
    Stay safe.
    Stay away.

  2. #2
    Peter's Conscience
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    540

    This forum is dead; If you are in need of help, look elsewhere.

    Bumping this thread for the benefit of those lost souls that don't seem to get it. This forum has been abandoned by its creator and is now just a plaything of bots trolls and the occasional psychopath (e.g. Peter Anderson).
    If you are in need of help, look elsewhere.

  3. #3
    Peter's Conscience
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    540

    Peter Ross Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    I get folk responding to me, so your logic is just so dumb, man.

    Technically you're right I suppose - revulsion is a response. Mockery is a response.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    For the benefit of any other lost souls that might accidentally wander into this cesspool of ghouls, trolls and bots - you should look elsewhere if you actually need support and help.
    I don't just mean other forums - forums like these are often tar-pit traps for the vulnerable, and like this one, cynically set up to shill snake oil cures and populated by the deluded, or else merely to skim advertising revenue off persistent misery. By their very nature, unless rigorously policed, they attract the malign, the predatory, the sociopathic and the narcissistic. They are not healthy environments even for the psychologically robust. There are exceptions, usually staffed by charitable trusts, but these are few and far between. If you need help you should seek it from the professional services available in your local area or contact a reputable mental health charity. Anonymous strangers on the internet are unlikely to have your best interests at heart even at the best of times, and presenting yourself to them when you are at your most vulnerable is a recipe for disaster.
    Stay safe.
    Stay away.
    Are you some kind of wanna-be guru? It's like you're up there pontificating to an empty room. I'm only here because I'm bored and the shit-show I found this afternoon was exciting for this place. It's been dead for years and the only people who turned up were people like me with nothing better to do and who enjoyed it being an empty space online where we could talk shit. I've been online since the mid 1990s so I know all about trolls and snake oil salesmen, and they ain't here. Well.. Except you hahaha!

    Fuck I wish Jesse would show up..
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Are you some kind of wanna-be guru? It's like you're up there pontificating to an empty room. I'm only here because I'm bored and the shit-show I found this afternoon was exciting for this place. It's been dead for years and the only people who turned up were people like me with nothing better to do and who enjoyed it being an empty space online where we could talk shit. I've been online since the mid 1990s so I know all about trolls and snake oil salesmen, and they ain't here. Well.. Except you hahaha!

    Fuck I wish Jesse would show up..
    I had not seen Jesse for like 3 years, The last time we talked it was when this huge building was on fire, the one in London
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I had not seen Jesse for like 3 years, The last time we talked it was when this huge building was on fire, the one in London
    Hmmm. He's a tricky one. I got paranoid thinking this troll might be him, but they're neither funny or clever enough.

    Ponder's even disappeared
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,205
    yeah Jesse is a tricky one but he is incredibly smart and funny. I love Jesse and wish him well, no matter what situation he is now
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,828
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,828
    TheBlueHaggis could be Pedro actually. But PeterAndersonIsARacist, Gimpy and thesomethingchild are Fatty
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

  10. #10
    Peter's Conscience
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    TheBlueHaggis could be Pedro actually. But PeterAndersonIsARacist, Gimpy and thesomethingchild are Fatty
    Nope.
    (I realise you don't believe me, but the fact that it's true just makes it funnier.)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •