Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Don't dead open inside

For the benefit of any other lost souls that might accidentally wander into this cesspool of ghouls, trolls and bots - you should look elsewhere if you actually need support and help.
    I don't just mean other forums - forums like these are often tar-pit traps for the vulnerable, and like this one, cynically set up to shill snake oil cures and populated by the deluded, or else merely to skim advertising revenue off persistent misery. By their very nature, unless rigorously policed, they attract the malign, the predatory, the sociopathic and the narcissistic. They are not healthy environments even for the psychologically robust. There are exceptions, usually staffed by charitable trusts, but these are few and far between. If you need help you should seek it from the professional services available in your local area or contact a reputable mental health charity. Anonymous strangers on the internet are unlikely to have your best interests at heart even at the best of times, and presenting yourself to them when you are at your most vulnerable is a recipe for disaster.
    Stay safe.
    Stay away.

Peter's Conscience

This forum is dead; If you are in need of help, look elsewhere.

Bumping this thread for the benefit of those lost souls that don't seem to get it. This forum has been abandoned by its creator and is now just a plaything of bots trolls and the occasional psychopath (e.g. Peter Anderson).
    If you are in need of help, look elsewhere.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    I get folk responding to me, so your logic is just so dumb, man.

Technically you're right I suppose - revulsion is a response. Mockery is a response.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    You know damn fine I was meaning topics elsewhere.
    You really are a drivelling imbecile aren't you Peter.
    I've seen potatoes with higher IQs.

Peter's Conscience
    Bumping this thread again to ward off the unwary.
    This forum is not somewhere safe to seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    For the benefit of any other lost souls that might accidentally wander into this cesspool of ghouls, trolls and bots - you should look elsewhere if you actually need support and help.
    I don't just mean other forums - forums like these are often tar-pit traps for the vulnerable, and like this one, cynically set up to shill snake oil cures and populated by the deluded, or else merely to skim advertising revenue off persistent misery. By their very nature, unless rigorously policed, they attract the malign, the predatory, the sociopathic and the narcissistic. They are not healthy environments even for the psychologically robust. There are exceptions, usually staffed by charitable trusts, but these are few and far between. If you need help you should seek it from the professional services available in your local area or contact a reputable mental health charity. Anonymous strangers on the internet are unlikely to have your best interests at heart even at the best of times, and presenting yourself to them when you are at your most vulnerable is a recipe for disaster.
    Stay safe.
    Stay away.
    Are you some kind of wanna-be guru? It's like you're up there pontificating to an empty room. I'm only here because I'm bored and the shit-show I found this afternoon was exciting for this place. It's been dead for years and the only people who turned up were people like me with nothing better to do and who enjoyed it being an empty space online where we could talk shit. I've been online since the mid 1990s so I know all about trolls and snake oil salesmen, and they ain't here. Well.. Except you hahaha!

Fuck I wish Jesse would show up..
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Are you some kind of wanna-be guru? It's like you're up there pontificating to an empty room. I'm only here because I'm bored and the shit-show I found this afternoon was exciting for this place. It's been dead for years and the only people who turned up were people like me with nothing better to do and who enjoyed it being an empty space online where we could talk shit. I've been online since the mid 1990s so I know all about trolls and snake oil salesmen, and they ain't here. Well.. Except you hahaha!

Fuck I wish Jesse would show up..
    I had not seen Jesse for like 3 years, The last time we talked it was when this huge building was on fire, the one in London
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I had not seen Jesse for like 3 years, The last time we talked it was when this huge building was on fire, the one in London
    Hmmm. He's a tricky one. I got paranoid thinking this troll might be him, but they're neither funny or clever enough.

Ponder's even disappeared

yeah Jesse is a tricky one but he is incredibly smart and funny. I love Jesse and wish him well, no matter what situation he is now
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    No. This troll is this ugly bastard, here. James Berich, of Perth, Australia.
    Well lookee here:

Attached Images Attached Images