Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I am the poster queen

I am the poster queen
    Last edited by TheBlueHaggis; 04-02-2022 at 05:22 PM.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    We know that's you under a new account [redacted]

You need to do a better job of impersonating people, as your current bait is way too obvious.

How's your dead YouTube channel and Capcom Central site working out, eh?
    Leaving aside the irony of the glorious level of lack of self awareness required for you of all people to accuse anyone else of sockpuppeting or failing at youtube - How's your Dino Crisis fan site these days?

What did we say about using real names Peter? (And a reminder, that includes other sites like Biohaze by the way.)

I realise you're being baited here by our new friends, but best to learn to ignore them, eh? I'm not really in the mood to start this up again, but keep this up and see how it goes...
    You might want to start exercising a bit of self control at some point. Your temper will get you into hot water again, and that will cost you dearly.
    "[S]He had it coming" is no defence, and the oldest cliche there is. Hell there's even a song and dance routine - you'll like this one. Right up your street. You might need to pull the curtains and have a sock handy.

To our new friends:
    Peter has mostly been behaving, recently, apart from a few "woe is me - is assaulting women and police officers really that bad - surely I'm the real victim here?" type posts here and there on other sites. I realise he's also been doing this weird post-and-delete thing here but I think that's some fetish thing. Despite decades of evidence to the contrary I'd like to believe he is still capable of growth and development, and while redemption is clearly impossible, he might be capable of simple pavlovian learning to the point where he may at least be able to cease being actively poisonous, online at least. I'd appreciate it if you'd consider joining the experiment: If he behaves, and restricts himself to talking about.. umm.. well let's face it Resident Evil and iced coffee, because he has less character depth than even the most badly written NPC, then maybe consider leaving him alone?
    If he starts on his usual guff, then obviously, gloves off and pile in, but maybe try to keep it in the relevant thread rather than starting new ones, and keep in mind that he seems to have some sort of humiliation kink so you may well be inadvertently helping him get off, and no-one wants that on their conscience, do they?
    I realise that's a lot to ask, but I though i'd give it a go.
    (Also, if the person behind Gimpy Productions is here - aside from some of your word choices, I'm a fan of your work - which ironically I'm only aware of because Peter himself shared it.)
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 12-28-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: formatting, spelling

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlsNextDoor View Post
    ...That is wrong and you know it ...
    Unfortunately that is the crux of the issue. He doesn't know it, and doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong. He seems to genuinely believe one person has been following him around his whole life making it miserable. I mean, that is technically true, but he fails to realise that person is himself. I'm not sure why he latched on to this particular name - it even seems to have evolved over the years, he's changed the last name, and the country - but you see that with his other stories too - sometimes initially after the fact he admits guilt but then slowly over time with each repetition his actions become more benign until eventually he did nothing wrong and everything is some weird unprovoked persecution. To take one example "I assaulted them with a bottle" --> "they made me angry, and I lost my temper" --> "I hit them by accident when I was upset" --> "they lied about me and got me arrested" --> "I've got a criminal record because of some made-up bullshit".
    The scary thing is I think he has convinced himself that these entirely self-serving narratives are true, despite having evidence of the accounts written by his own hand at the time saying otherwise.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    I couldn't really understand a word of that, sadly.
    Sorry, forgot to mention, like most recidivist criminals he thinks he's clever but has an extremely low intelligence, and struggles to understand long words or compound sentences, like for example "no" or "leave me alone you fucking freak, I find you repulsive" or "keep going along this path and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail".
    I almost feel sorry for him.
    It's like watching a rabid dog attacking its own reflection sometimes.