Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hear those tunes - beautiful ambiances. I love ambiance best of all. No telling, no story, just mind melting vibes. Love it! Great find!

I also hear you re people. Thanks for sharing that Sal.

I hope your beverage was made well.

Totally mixed up today. Woke up disoriented and they are doing some work outside and its stressing me out. I'm not sure, but likely the guys are either blowing leaves around with those devices that grind or perhaps some street work. I'm thinking I should just go out and see for myself. I know it bothers others up here because the lady down the hall was wondering around and usually I try to calm her but today I just don't have the strength. I'm just staying quiet in here. I talk to my therapist today and we are going forward with my case, but I'll have to show up in court and I cant imagine doing such in this shape and she knows I'm not doing very well right now. I really feel as if they got their hands on me again and I wound up hospitalized, they'd send me away and I'd never come back - that almost happened a few times to me and they felt I couldn't live on my own.

Truthfully , I'm a nervous wreck

Just read your posting, Ponder, I'm glad if anything I say helps others. Sometimes I make some sense. Yeah, some beverages are sugar and food coloring.

Well it got better as the day progressed. I did wind up going outside to check and it was indeed the staff doing the leaves and the big machine was making the most noise. Luckily they did stop. I rem embed that when that happened in the past, I used to drink myself into oblivion to cope. Something was bad here though but the hell with it. I know I'm screwed up but there is just this anger and people cant hide it ... not from me, anyway. I'm too intuitive; sometimes too much for my own good.

Here i go again with typing and deleting over and over

so much to say, but can't quite explain myself so maybe later, otherwise, I'll just chalk it up as a strange day in a strange world full of strange beings. I'm strange but not cunning and childish mind games. Haa ...oh well.

Must find a good movie for tonight and tomorrow I'm supposed to go to a music store.

Glad things settled down Sal. Those mulchers that chop up trees are sure loud. Does my head in ... I know that for sure. Space X might not get off the ground with its Mars rocket because of capacity for killing small animals up to kilometers away. Personally I do hope they get off the ground. But yea ... noise can be so disruptive and mulchers are up the top for me. This world is too noisy point blank.

Hope you find a good movie?

Your onto something about the anger - in all of us. Different levels to be sure, but for us Sal it does not have to be much for us to either see it, feel it, reflect it and worse yet sometimes feed of it. In situations like this I beleive avoidance is good. Mind you, you could call whatever strategy something else. Graduated exposure into toxic environments is never good. Therefore with respect to essential interactions and publics ventures such as shopping, I prefer to think of graduated exposure more as 'damage control.' First things first guys like us need to set up a control point like an army HQ on a battle scene.

There we lay out all the variables, possible land mines, retreat options, time of year, week, day and so forth. Get a lay of the land and the type of beings passing through. Wait for it - WAIT FOR IT - Boom!!! Out the door we fly onto whatever mod of transport ... call in an air taxi or whatever it takes ... get in and get out as quick as possible ... but not humanly possible because that where is all the shit starts. We are better off staying aliens to be sure.

Happy new year to all.