Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson is a gibbering idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    How about digging out your old PC from 2004 then, and checking out the negative reviews online?
    What the fuck are you on about you miserable little cunt-turd? You off your meds again?

Regarding a tv series based on a game bombing, well predicting that is like predicting rain will be wet. All game adaptations are almost guaranteed to be shit because by definition visual media needs a coherent plot, whereas the 'plot' of most games is secondary and usually some shoehorned nonsense to glue game mechanics together, and (for console games) to pad out cut scenes to give time for assets to load from disk in the background. If you stick to the plot of the game, then it's gibbering nonsense, and if you change it then it is no longer really based on the game. In the entire history of film and television adaptations of games, the only one I can think of that is actually any good is of a board game - Clue (1985) - and that's probably because as a board game, the game doesn't have any plot, only characters.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson': somebody break out the world's smallest violin

Aww, Poor Peter is a saddums wikkle pookums.

I don't think I will be posting about RE on other forums much now, if ever. They started combining my threads or giving me lip. Like on the official Blu-ray forums, the users were acting so dumb. Like, it's hard to find communities now where people respect your viewpoints.
    Ah, I think I see the problem here - everyone is entitled to their viewpoint but they should do the decent thing and keep them to themselves because only only Peter's opinion is the correct one. Of course then, Peter is going to complain about nobody replying to the fucknugget's posts...

But in general, forums have gone downhill and are mostly very inactive anyway. I also acquired an Australian stalker, who I first came across online in 2004. Yep. Rather sad guy, if you ask me. Very creepy too, in fact.
    Plenty of active forums Peter - but they're the ones you've been banned from. Also don't underestimate yourself - you don't have just one enemy - you have several (and I'm going to guess most of them are not Australian)

The other day, he linked to a suicide post I made from 2008, but 14 years to the date I posted it. I was really just venting. Talk about a wacko. This was back when I was pretty depressed. But that was enough to convince me that people like him aren't good news. Not that I considered him to be in any way good to begin with. But that was like the final nail in the coffin for acknowledging him anymore.
    Don't be sad little Peter. Look how far you've come since those dark days! How much better your life is now! All the things you've achieved, all the friends you've made, all the smiles you've brought to peoples faces, all the people you've helped, all you've contributed to society as a whole...
    Ah...
    OK...
    Maybe best not (Although you've probably justified some overtime for professionals in the criminal justice system, so you've got that going for you).

What a fucking waste of food and oxygen you are.

I really have to be careful, as he's highly obsessive. On joyfreak.com, he uses an account called "Rub" to log in and look at my posts, so I will probably have to abandon all of my accounts now. But I attempted to get in touch with a legal firm in Western Australia, but they probably won't reply once you tell them you're not in their country. I've also called them and you either get cut off because the signal sucks, or they give you spiel about their lack of commitment to arrest him if you're overseas.
    That's right Peter - the problem is the phone signal - not the fact nobody wants anything to do with the bag full of batshit rattling around that demented potato head of yours.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - The Sisyphus of forum retirement

Come on Peter. You know you can do it.
    I am having to retire from forums, because of a stalker...

I never retired. I plan to soon, but I won't say when.

I just gave up caring about his antics, though.
    All you have to do is... nothing!
    Just fucking stop fucking posting you fucking rancid fucking cockroach turd!

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - are we sure it isn't performance art?

Just because I don't care about Peter's Resdidn't Evul related posts, doesn't mean I don't find them inadvertently hilarious.

Flashlight
    Saturday at 8:15 AM

Picao84 said:
    Remember when you asked if you were too obsessed with Resident Evil?

This thread is about Code: Veronica, though. Not RE in general.
    Lol.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson has no sense of irony

Nobody gives a fuck about your attention seeking shit, James. How about getting a life that doesn't involve bothering me? Meh.
    Lol. Bet you've heard that one before. Nope. Not James.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson: Get in teh fucking sea!

Aye. You'd like that, wouldn't you? But fuck what you want, just the same.
    Having second thoughts?. Silly me - that would require first thoughts, and any kind of thought is clearly beyond the capacity of Peter's tiny little crumb of shit that passes for a brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCT Guy
    True.

But that's so typical of him. Although he isn't very smart, to be honest.

Yeah. I emailed one firm. Nobody has responded.
    Weird - it's almost like they think you're clearly a lunatic.
    His full name is James Philip Kevin Berich. Years ago, I knew him under the user name, Nemesis556. This Australian clown really has no life.

SCT Guy, Today at 5:28 PM
    Lol. Also wrong on all counts. I wonder is Peter going for some sort of world record for stupid?

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson thinks it's a person

Too bad for you, I don't really care about your flawed opinions on who I am as a person.

You can waste your time following me around online everyday, and spamming. But I'm not changing my ways, just to appease you...
    Ha! "as a person". You mistyped "potato".

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is a misogynistic racist cunt.

You're just deflecting, because you alreday know fully well that I'm right, since you had to be a dumbass years ago and post pictures, and an IP address.
    Nope. Not me.
    It's almost like there's more than one person on the internet....
    Oh, and by the way...

Wesker ain't bad. I'll keep reminding you of that, for as long as you spew crap about how I'm supposedly racist for offering up criticism.
    No, I point out you're a racist because you're a racist who says racist things.
    In the same way as I point out you're a misogynist because you say and do misogynistic things, and I say you're a cunt, because you are irredeemably a cunt.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is a wanker by association

The police may not agree, mate.
    Haha. I'd have thought you'd be wanting to keep as far away from the police as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by AprilBubbles View Post
    Yes please tell us all when this is going to happen, not James. toot toot just passing by.
    Indeed.

Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 09-20-2022 at 01:54 PM. Reason: fixing broken image link

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson continues to amaze

This is childish. FUCK YOU. Have fun talking to yourself on this dead forum which I'll abandon, and read my posts all you want, but you'll be barred though.

P.S. I actually meant to say, "Wesker isn't black." Which of course, is true enough. Go woke, get broke, after all. And I'm not sexist either, as I gave fair and accurate opinions about women who had been acting like tarts before. So what? It's not like you know me outside of the web and care enough to have any interest in what I do with my time, right?

Anyway, it's now after 1 AM here in Edinburgh, so please excuse me while I go to my bed, Jimmy...
    I mean when you think Peter can't be any more deluded or wrong...
    That's not true is it though Peter - and you have a very long criminal record that rather proves the point.
    You toddle off and have a rage wank now. Enjoy your evening.