Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I thought the last name was supposed to be Berich? You can't even get your own "facts" straight! Retard.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedo
    He uses both, dumbass.
    You don't say? So, you're willing to believe that but not the fact you have multiple trolls that are actively harassing you here (and elsewhere). We know you're fucking dense but the edivence of multiple trolls is so obvious. Then again, you need things explained clearly and precisely to you for your retarded brain to even process the information correctly.

Fucking moron.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Wasting the court's time, internationally....

Moron's going to moron more, on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lee
    I had to contact the court in Western Australia...

I can't say any more than that.

It concerns some demented bogan online.

I think he just dug his own grave.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson on Earth. Pointless, indeed...

I've yet to read Peter's latest posts. But to be honest, I don't think I'm over the moon about it.

I'm actually fed up of Peter Ross Anderson and the fucknugget incels in general, milking franchises. Peter Ross Anderson has been messing up the internet now for years, with these half-assed posts, and rants, and their undying love for revisiting Resdidn't Evul.

Just how many takes can you do on the same story, really? They claimed to be planning to retire from forums (and maybe even from breathing) all the way back in 2008. Yet every few months or so, I hear something about a Resdidn't Evul, edivence, Support workers, police, or whatever, that is apparently all about how Peter is being victimised. Although it's more or less supposed to be the same premise, just altered each time. Then facts get cut, or changed. It's absolutely dumb, and it's not advancing things ahead.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 07-21-2022 at 12:43 PM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is a special kind of stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapo View Post
    especially if you're posting the EXACT dates of these old posts I made!
    Do we think the fucknugget is stupid enough to have never noticed that forum posts usually have a date on them?
    Yes. I think that may be that case.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is a new breed of stupid

I can play this game of yours too, you know, since you're a lying bogan in general.
    Nope. Everything I have posted here has been true (allowing for exaggeration for effect)
    Like, you seem to enjoy saying out of spite, above all else, that you don't "care" about my posts
    No, I said I that if you just post about, for example Resident Evil I would leave you alone. When you post other shit I will not.
    or that I even exist,
    I don't think I ever said that. I would very clearly much rather you didn't exist. In that respect I'm like almost everyone else you've ever interacted with.
    but you obviously care enough to look up the latest posts of mine on every forum you can Google search, on what appears to be a daily basis.
    You really are a fucking luddite aren't you? What the fuck is this? 2004? You've heard of computers, right?
    Just like you continue to stir the shit, by pretending like these other accounts ain't your doing.
    None of the other accounts posting here are me.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Fruit that's really awful, and cheap!

Speaking of Resident Evil opinions, you seem to have a problem with me rabbiting on about it on forums, but you insist on claiming you're not a fan, or that "you've never played them." AKA complete horseshit.

You may be a huge liar, James, but it's gotten to a point where you're not even that good at doing it anymore.

We're running in circles here either way. So I don't expect you to change any time soon.
    I'm not James.
    I don't care about your Resident Evil posts beyond amusement at your inability to pronounce it or put forward any cogent arguments (your basic thrust seeming to be "I hate the way they keep doing the same thing and don't change things but and I also hate it when they do something different and do change things, and I hate the way companies seem to want to make money".)
    I thought you liked running around in circles - isn't that literally the point of those games?

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson wouldn't know the truth if it punched him repeatedly in the face

Besides, me talking all this shit about other people I know who you don't, has no bearing on anything. It doesn't even concern you. So I don't see why you feel the need to make it your mission to probe my threads everyday.

That's called being too invested in other people's beeswax.
    So you want to post shit on public forums but not get called out publicly on forums for talking shit? Easily solved. Stop posting shit on forums, and you'll stop getting called out for talking shit on forums.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson is a backpedalling raciist moron

Lance Reddick isn't a good choice for Wesker, as he doesn't have that Wesker aura about him. Plus, it's not racist of me to say a black man shouldn't be playing a white male, because if that character wasn't actually white to begin with, this is all I'm trying to say. It stands out terribly so, and they're always going back to Raccoon City in general throughout the franchise, which is ridiculous.
    Aura? Seriously? That might carry weight, and not look like a retrospective attempt to look less of a cock, if you'd seen the series and known who Lance Reddick was when you started to complain, and if you had had any understanding of what good acting looks like, but your reaction to the fucking casting was not based on any of these things it was literally and verbatim :
    and
    and
    100% it is his race that bothers you.
    No discussion about aura or mood or gravitas or anything regarding tone (except skin tone, of course). Top tip - if you have to use phrases like "I'm not racist but <<comment>>" or "It's not racist to say <<comment>>" or "Nobody here is being racist, but <<comment>>", then almost certainly <<comment>> is going to be racist, and deep down you know it you piece of shit or you wouldn't feel the need to try to excuse it in advance.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 07-23-2022 at 09:03 AM.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson bites the hand that feeds him

To be honest, I don't trust Aries any more than I trust you, or a snake. No banned user should be allowed to do searches. He clearly did that on purpose. But that's just because he's kind of being ungrateful. At the time he founded that forum, I was one of the first ten or so sign ups, I'm sure. Yet it's not like the guy plays favourites, from the looks of things.

Even so. Why contribute to a forum if the person in charge isn't interested in putting a stop to an imbecile's harassment? Because I don't think I would want to stick around and support that guy's online business if that's the attitude he decided to take.
    And yet you continue to post there. I'm sure he will be delighted to hear your endorsement of his evenhandedness when dealing with two-faced potato-headed cocksuckers.