Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not available
    Last edited by The Scottish Pedro; 11-06-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Hey Pedro ... My video just processed. I hope it helps. Give it another try:

HI guys..

I hope you both can fine some peace and relaxation this weekend. No plans other than to hopefully get to starbucks and perhaps to the village and see my fish friends.

I try to take each day as it comes and live day-by-day now as well.

wishing you both well.

Thanks Sal ... I got some plans of my own to move one with my day.

Hope you end up having an good blend and meet up with your friends.

Yea, sounds like a good plan Pedro. I will do the same.

That's a really interesting video. It's fascinating how he's trying to manipulate the situation. He realises there must be evidence or witnesses to him doing some of the things he's done, so trying to play completely innocent won't work. Instead he tries to shift the blame, and absolve himself of agency by saying he's been driven by some imaginary persecutors - make out like none of it is his fault, and he's a victim here: "well I'm in some financial s*** and I'm beng leant on by, I don't know who they are", "I've got nothing myself, I've got no choice" "I'm on my own but I'm still being threatened".
    Then, audaciously he's trying to make them feel sorry for him, like he's the one who's vulnerable needs protection: "I'm here off work with stress" ,"they threatened to take my family away".
    You've got to wonder how much of it is he doing conciously and how much is some sort of instinctive behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    The heinous crimes were definitely planned.
    Clearly. I was referring to his little story he invented to try to cover his ass and try to make himself look sympathetic.

Deleted - reason - not feeling the vibe.
    Last edited by Ponder; 10-28-2021 at 08:29 PM.

The police are puppets just like people. It's just that the majority of them (across the world) carry guns to teddy bear picnics. Sadly many puppets want it this way. Such it life today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Welcome to the 'uk anxiety forum' Lemon Sherbet. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find us? A crime website perhaps. lol ... just kidding.
    Thanks Ponder. You jest, but not far off the mark. Certainly a criminal on a website brought me here - a dime-store Richard Pusey if you will. The forum doesn't seem very active; I take it the admins/moderators have long since abandoned ship?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonSherbet View Post
    Thanks Ponder. You jest, but not far off the mark. Certainly a criminal on a website brought me here - a dime-store Richard Pusey if you will. The forum doesn't seem very active; I take it the admins/moderators have long since abandoned ship?
    Yep yep - indeed was in gest. At this point I am finding it hard to keep up. Not because of the activity in here. hehe. I've been quite busy compared to usual. Too busy to get caught up in such drama. I mean if it's mainstream news I care less for it. No offense. You kind of become what you focus on - I closed the door on all that media decades ago. Again, I mean not to minimise another's passtime with such. Whatever works. Just saying I speaka no english when it comes to such things. That's all gobbledygoo for me.

Regarding the Admin and Moderators. I don't know how that works. Personally some of us here LOVE IT! Much of that drama also becomes gobbledygoo - just feeds the anxiety and quite counter productive. Sadly people feed off it but is OK - they can stay in those forums. This is not place for such things. Rules constantly spelt out in CAPS telling others what they can and can' say. DO THIS or DO THAT ... OTHERWISE THIS OR THAT WILL HAPPEN. Although we don't often get foul mouthed - we do at times so FUCK THAT SHIT.

Now - regarding the activity. Sure it's low. Sometimes quite dead. BUT what we do have is a much more of a connection. We do get frustrated to be sure which I was able to express so freely above. I am doing a little better these days thinking about the impact that may have on those few connections that we have. So it is that when I am not down or busted like so - I do make an effort to help other by being tolerant and not judge. We just don't have the numbers to end up with little gangs of chickens that go about pecking others who are deemed as unfitting / do not fit. There are way more benefits to be had here for those just wanting to chill ... just read ... or open up in their own way at the own pace. We are not perfect - but the one thing I can say best about this place, for those truly struggling ... if they stay here long enough - the will be all the better for it.

Man - I do go on. sorry about all that. I really have been under the pump and looking to make a quick grounding post in my owh thread. You can do that here as well. Just go anywhere - Make a title that one feels best suits and say whatever works for them.

Having said all that - I wish you well with wherever and whatever you do.
    Last edited by Ponder; 10-26-2021 at 05:30 PM. Reason: To make up for my broken words - yet I still had to rush and go ;)