Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Dairy

Cont... from above re getting back from bicycle ride ... I was riding by and this scene just caught me eye. Snap Shot whilst I sat there listening some more to Alan Watts which I will share not before moving on with me day. This one looks better taking up the screen:

Here it is. This lecture was really good from my perspective and everything I was saying in the last couple of posts. Yet is hard to hear unless you have heard it many times before and even then I am finding new gems all the time when I come back for more:

Back later in the evening to add edits to this ... now I have more charactoers in a new post that allows for much needed room when I wish for it. asljf;slakdjf;laskdjf;laskdjf;laskdj : ) -
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-07-2021 at 09:51 PM.

Meanwhile the world carries on.

I remember looking for my Dad when I was four years old. I'd open the door to the truck and step out and climb down the ladder,
    walk past the bottlo "That's Keny's Kid isn't it?" I then walked around the front street and into the front door of the pub ...
    looking up past the stool looking for the man with the long white beard. "That's Keny's Kid isn't it?"

Gif should be loaded now. Glad I can laugh about it now. : )

Struggling to get back into the swing of things. Ate KFC today. Not a good sign for me presently. My wife got sick from it. I am bloated as and my skin crawling again. I'm not drawing yet. Going to pack those things up and put to the side for now. Weekend is about on us so just going to wind down with some sensibility hoping to go back into yet another Monday of 'Here we go again!' with the withdrawals from coffee, sugar, salt, bread and you know the drill.

I've been learning the PC Game Crusader Kings 2 and still having trouble adding another game to my collection that is not the usual crap I find on Netflix.

Oh yea ... I've still been spamming 'Just For Laughs' which has not yet gotten old. Even when you know most are acting - it still has a positive effect ... at least for me of late.

_

Last edited by Ponder; 09-10-2021 at 02:54 AM.

Hmm some thoughts I came up with from somewhere else - I cut and past then think some more as interested in such:

People of all ranks labels and mindsets are going batty.
    I would ensure that any film we create on current issues highlight all facets of insanity and not just one group. Moreover, highlight the way in which such limiting mindsets seek to divide and conquer.
    Global Corporations implementing 'The' One World Order that's been on the books since the 50's after WW2
    Milatrary Think Tanks experimenting with chemical weapons/'tools'
    World nations centralizing power on Local Levels under the same OWO/UN agenda.
    News Reporters creating topics designed to divide
    Lower class, upper class does not matter ... they all wave flags based on topics of life long ideals that they have been forced fed and have more endured than ever really understand.
    Flag Flyers on all levels screaming hatred towards those not under their banner or simply not subscribed to one doctrine or the other.
    Key workers not invested being demoted where those indoctinated up their level of biased thinking with those in the middle more depressed then when trump was in. Not that I or millions of others really cared. All sides on the front amount to the same thing.

With all that mass control going on in the background I would focus on the advances currently being the made behind the curtain of main stream media ... regarding the technical sciences that most drones are not considering; too busy uploading. CV is shadowing a space race with lots of controversy. Then there is the narrative about America's struggle to maintain it's dominance ... a desperation on their part to start yet another war. Possibly WW3. Has to be in the movie as current affairs has plenty for a script. On the other hand - China is simply focused on moving forward and doing so at a very VERY fast rate and doing so with success!

Other events/advances include Neuralink and Starlink Sat tech makes for a very VERY interesting surrogates styled theme/genre. You know ... the movie with Bruce Willis. Wireless technology as much as they wish to play it down and as much as society wants it for convenience sake, (← a mindset deeply imprinted) that opens up doors to some really interesting narratives with such rapidly evolving and implemented tech all combined with the space race now going on + of course CV drama being just one of many ploys used over hundreds of years for something always bigger going on. (CV context nothing to do with real or not - that's just a welcomed distraction which make it the ploy)

I absolutely agree that a movie should be done. One that embraces many of the 'theories' and most of all especially those that would be powers and the masses of drones compulsively deny. I would even put in a an extrateristal presence which brings to mind that amount of focus now being disclosed from the US military and their main stream puppets - but go one further and make that more about interdimensional perspectives. This facet should also highlight the same deception and perception management as above with all kinds of cults and chaos in that mass of drones. Lets not forget religion as well but may use that to open up some more enlightening aspects of hope that tie back into the interdimensional port holes now popping up with whatever mind opening lingering ending?

Graphically the Poster for the Movie should lead with an enlarged Sci-Fi looking syringe with a green glowing liquid of who knows what. Decaled around the syringe could be Elon Musk's new Mars Rocket, his 40,000 Starling Satellites and Emanating from behind the syringe should be Elon's most prized creation his Neuralink Brain chip! On the sides we can also have a world map depicting US staging forces (black uniforms of course with their now Space Force logo but more depicted as SS) to which are now in place all around China's off shore perimeters. Will need images of China's glowing success of moon and mars landers + new space station with their just released statement about their manned mission to the moon. It's especially important to show the China flag and both the moon and mars with the US aggressively seeking war. Lastly graphics of interdimensional ETs, earth cults and government alien disclosures somewhere in all that.

TITLE? hmmmmmmmm I think I shall call it - I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.

I am still trying to fathom how much of all that has come to a POINT (play of words thinking about that syringe) in just the last two years! The technological advances currently in place seemingly building up in terms of mass control which I suspect could be linked to digitized pharmaceuticals, implants and enhanced worldwide wireless control. The mind boggles with just how much things have changed. David Adembra came into this world when there was 2 billion and now its nearly 8 billion and he is still breathing. I sure as hell hope I am not here when it's 12 billion (as is experientially increasing) as I think I am only a little over half Adembra's age ... well ... that story and context is more about how much the world has lost to it's so called advances which is another level of the movie I would be sure to incorporate. Perhaps that being some kind of message coming from the interdimensional port hole that the Americans wish to destroy it in their conquest to rule the world in the same way they are currently demonizing and beating the war drums against China for their own success in rising to power and so on. Just so many ways to go about it ... but yea ...

That's how my movie would go with no attempt to sell one way of being Vs the other ... other than just expose this earth and it's era for the Chaos and toxicity that goes far beyond the staging ground of whatever virus ...

What do you think? How long to make that movie and what kind of budget we need?

EDIT → Food for thought - currently Falcon 9 rockets on average have been delivering 60 star link satellites pre-launch and have been launching close to every two weeks. His next rocket rapidly under development as I type being the Starship which will ride on the back of Super Heavy (more than Twice as powerful as the Saturn V rocket -) will unload 400 satellites per launch with projected faster turnaround time from weeks to days. Massive changes are coming and I for one as enamoured with the tech am just as worried as the implications that Einstein considered when assisting with the atomic bomb.

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." - although that statement somewhat altered pretty much sums up my thoughts where idiots are pretty much bots programed by psychopaths'.
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-11-2021 at 05:37 AM.

My closing thoughts for the day whilst still enduring this plain ... is just how vast a realm that one be that which encompasses psychopaths and the insanity that plagues this earth and how that in itself be the very source of power that drives our wheels. In terms of Alan Wats and his lecture 'The Difference Between You And Your Ego' as linked a few posts above, the matrix narrative gives way to a more spiritually woven philosophical take on Yin and Yang where the content is secondary to that of the whole. When I say 'gives way' I do not mean to imply that the prison planet soul sapping theory is incorrect by any means at all. The context in giving way, more meaning that the spiritualist philosophy gives reason as to why there is a dark source that exits at all. I'm just not sure it holds water in terms where many of the whole take that to mean we need or justification the presence of evil at all in order to experience peace. The whole "you can't have the dark without the light or vise versa" makes sense enough at the level of seeing, but at the level of suffering it's a rickety scale for sure. Pain and Pleasure - yadda yadda. The varying degrees of reasoning typically the same pending one's level of progression in this game/play/prison/school or whatever. The examples of thought themselves typical to one's progressed level. None of which by the way appear to offer any escape - unless found by simply playing along and staying in your matrix pod. Chuckles on that one as my laughter implies I'm picking sides. Whilst I don't know either way, yes it does feel like there is a system very much that is all about conquering, oppression and control. Today it is administered differently than hundreds to thousands of years ago, but still very much the same in terms of suffering.

Yawns - big day learning how to be deceitful and killing in the name of progress in Kings Crusaders II so that my lands will grow - has been draining work.

Until next post. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-11-2021 at 06:51 AM.

Cheap as chips and real fun to play:

It's not perfect but has way more pros than cons. It also plays well and looks slick on a 32:9 Monito (super ultrawide) and works well with an XboxOne controller.

You can pick it up on Steam for approx. $5 Australian *Whilst on sale.

Off for a morning ride. The world might of gone to shit, but I'm OK with making do in my own space. No one is stopping anyone from creating their own. Is all in the VOID.

Halfway through a tutorial in learning Crusaders King 2 which has been a huge effort. I have made plenty of note but feeling bogged down so sense the morning break in the sun will do me some good. Then I come back and start learning some more. I'm trying not to give up as getting frustrated because I want to play rather than learn. Something like that. Everyone want's to be king I guess. The realization of just how self centered we really be is very much in this game. My first priority when I get back is to spread dissent then wait for a cause for war!

Business as usual. Oh how I relish hating this world.
    ___
    Edit ... One hour later - Outdoor skirmish completed - mid morning gaming session earned! Will contemplate midday excursion.

Last edited by Ponder; 09-13-2021 at 05:42 PM.

The Digitization of Society in the Midst of Another Digital Boom

The Digitization of Society in the Midst of Another Digital Boom:

Wired or not, amounts to the same thing. 2021 & Advancing.
    But @ What Cost?

I never grew up in a wireless age as it's known now. Microwaves hit mainstream market in 1967 only two years before I was born in 1969; Five months before the history books recorded the landing of two humans on the moon. I'm sure many of you have heard about how the size of computers back then being the equivalent to todays phones, but taking up the space of a full size room. What I am acutely mindful of that perhaps today's younger generations are not so aware of, (including many of us that have forgotten) is the pace at which this tech has evolved and the negative impact I have both seen and experienced regarding human interaction. The first cell phone ever invented was a Motorola DynaTAC 8000X back in 1973. The phone was priced at $3,995, USD which is the equivalent of $10,000 USD today. This was the first time a digital phone signal was sent through the air via the ARPANET system,

Phone tech had not evolved that much over the next 12 years as check out the size of this next phone that was released in 1985

Click → here to see it in it's suit case form

Cellphones never become popular until the 1990s and even then they were the size of BRICKS. Whilst the so called space race is said of triggered a rapid technological advance from the analog into the digital age, this evolutionary pace has not been as exponential as it has been today. I will also add that whilst today in our current year of Coran Virus, that one itself being one for the history books, there is also another so called space race going on between China & the US. The US military in strength is currently encircling China's Boarder regions. This has many people all across the world very concerned. Even those within the US.

Its the digitization currently booming right now that has my attention in the midst of what does indeed, seem to be another 1969 space boom all over again. Although somewhat overshadowed with so many other distractions that people did not have back then. Allow me to share two images that shows clearly the way in which people today are fed their News ... Or should I say their instructions?

Before moving on. I think the context of what I am saying is lost because I allowed those Memes to stay as is. There are two ways to view those above images re the digitized age. [Not my Memes by the way - I require more words to make a point & find Memes more hostile than anything else]

The first way to view it: The Meme's (Words on Images) I left because it shows a Divide that's deeply embodied within today's social media. To me the one on the left shows just how disjointed & disgruntled older people can be towards younger generations while that on the right, the depressing realization of today's reality no matter one's age. This issue effects everyone no matter what group or age.

The second way to view it: Take away the Meme and what do you see? I'll go with college based geographic location for these photos taken and whilst yea, it makes sense that individuals born 20 years ago (give or take) are of course going to be entrenched like so. It's all this sector & my kids have ever known. The latter being the essence of what I share and in context with the post.

Here is the kicker - the eye opener as I see it. The phones back in the 90's where very much still bricks and the gaming consoles only capable of reproducing X,Y & Z pixels. Let's say most in the pics above are in their 20s - Hell, that's only 10 years they were born after those phones the size of bricks and gaming consoles with large blocky pixels. The pace in 15 years from the 1990 - 2005 was insane in terms of computer technology and I was a part of that as built all my own computers and still do. The pace evened out thereafter but was and has still been rapidly evolving behind the scenes where marketing now stockpiles and releases slower for economic reasons. There are also control reasons why tech is held back but that is another story and not one involving a tin foil hat. : D - BUT yea - the rapid growth in technology in the last 30 years is quite insane and it's about to take another giant leap with huge consequences for society. At least from my perspective and as alluded to here.

Point & Case - we have all been hooked! Meme on the right is starting to make more sense, although relates to us all and not just one group. Everyone is as good as chipped. Now I mean not to imply any less of those born into the wireless age which is a zone all in itself, but I think this delivery I am making here will hit home for those around my age who's childhood did not revolve around a smart phone and internet connection. That said, this digitized age we ALL now find ourselves in [very much embodied with the very first image of this post] and with current events being as I have outlined above - one can only imagine what is to come next and just how quick this next evolution will take place.

Edit - once again before I move on - this take really sheds light on my thinking when I talk about 'perception management' re the hierarchy structure of society in terms of corporations, governments and media outlets of all kinds. How this trickles down into education and entertainment with the digitization of peoples relations playing a very large role. The phycology and marketing ploys something that those who've been around have also seen evolve though software and applications changes and the inbuilt narratives/pop ups/tick boxes ... that go come with each years device and all relative to the advancing tech. Those born into it will never know unless they heed what con-text remains from those who write about this process of control. Very interesting stuff. In this light I see society degrading in a much more potent way. Just think of how much we had already lost before we were born and what our great, great, great grandparents saw before the world wars, although that pace of change somewhat slower compared to today. Much is still the same, but this evolution we are living though is altogether on another level where the advance cybernetic wearable tech is outpacing multiple generations within one life time and thus validates the concerns of Einstein and other great scientist regarding humans inability to keep up ...

Einstein passed away just as the digital revolution was getting started ...

"I fear the day when the technology overlaps with our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots." Albert Einstein - [ I know - sorry I can't help but keep bringing up that quote : D - Replace idiots with BOTs. This includes all of us. So nothing personal.]
    Technologists dislike this quote and whilst they have debunked as in not being worded like so by Einstein himself, the way I look at it, it's very relevant to this post.

Last edited by Ponder; 09-14-2021 at 07:20 AM.

Morning Drama - Dog Attack

Morning Drama - Dog Attack ... I'll just attach the statement and photos with some filtering and smudging for legal reasons more than anything else:
    I Bla bla bla of bla bla bla was riding my bike at approx. 9:00am of the 15th of Septh 2021 mounted a gutter off bla bla bla with my bicycle to make a turn and enter into a reserve/lake area. Please refer to the provided map.

Two dogs appeared out of nowhere barking aggressively at me. They stopped their advance but continued barking wildly when I stopped riding my bicycle. Unsure what to do, whilst they kept wildly barking, I dismounted from my bike, but as soon as I did, they rushed towards me snapping towards the front wheel of my bike. Before they could quite reach it, I jumped back on my bike yelling out loudly. The black dog that is possibly a Kelpie Cross Bread
    backed away whilst the blue heeler stood his ground but no longer barking or snapping. I yelled out again, both the dogs then retreated into a shed that had gym equipment.

I decided not to go that way and instead headed off down bla bla drive. When I later came back about 20 minutes later, I saw a young girl walking by. It was then I decided to knock on the front door of bla bla bla to inform them of what just took place and my intent to make a formal complaint.

I knocked on the door and waited. There was a car present but nobody answered. I realise the resident since being contacted about this incident stated that he was at the shop whilst the attack took place. I have to question that whilst the shop is within walking distance accounting for the car being present, why would anyone leave their shed door open with gym equipment and other valuables in plain sight of passersby's, not to mention having dogs. This is not the first time I have seen this shed open with no one present when passing by.

I decided to go home and grab a camera and take photos to assist in my report and also help me remember what address as I was then struggling to remember as somewhat extremely anxious and shaken from the event.
    I would like to note that I have seen this gate left open a number of times before with nobody around when passing by, but this being the first time I saw the dogs and was attacked. To me this classifies as an attack causing fear and trauma and that the dogs actually ran towards me with the intent to cause harm and in my opinion would have done so If had not responded as described.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

LOL what can I say. The other dog did not come back out. That one there be the blue heeler. They actually make good pig dogs. I have a hole in my right leg from one, some 30 odd years ago when working on a cattle station way up in north Queensland. I was just new on the scene where that dog at the time just thought he would let me know I was in his space. Blue heelers do a have a rep for biting at the best of times; but when you least expect it. The black dog not picture was actually the wilder of the two. A council official turned up at my house to take the complaint. She took photos of mine from my computer screen to date them with her own setup and formalities and took the above statement and made it official by way of printing out, slapping on stickers and having me sign across the page and sticker.

... and that was my relaxing morning bike ride along the lake. Laughs out loud. What a fucking morning. I think I will go out and try one more time ... although now just past lunch.

Hope you guys are having a better day. ; )
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-14-2021 at 08:32 PM.

If it’s not some guy with a pick axe out my front door, it’s two pissed off working dogs pent up in a suburban yard who’ve been let out whilst the own wanders off to the nearest shop. All good - is life in the suburbs as usual. Praise the Lord. Sadly, these dogs make for good icons on the back of pickup trucks but the town dwellers fail to understand the appropriates needs of such rural breeds. Generally, they require about 100 suburban yards to roam around in order to regulate. To be honest I know how they feel and don’t blame the dogs at all. I mean not to be critical of the owner either, but merely state the facts as I did in today’s report which I feel had to be made given the circumstances and risk to others.

Life goes on – I managed a couple more photos for the day as I gave venturing out into the wild one more try. : D - This time literally shooting the breeze sitting on a bench with the sun out in front and to my left as is more a late afternoon shot.

This one the park land adjacent the beach:

Well that's another day done. Despite this mornings drama now all over with, I'm grateful I am making the effort to keep getting out of the house. My previous post about the digitization of society I enjoy very much. I'd love to continue but today's excitement and push to get back out has exhausted me. I think I will watch a video and go to bed and prep for whatever awaits tomorrow.

All is as good as can be - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Night Night.