Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Dave's Dairy

You were so right in the timing of our new venture Sal ... Yes I am still awake. : )

Seeing this makes feel more vindicated for putting in so much work today. I have an email on the ready but waiting for my Video Introduction of the New Forum - Our New Space

It saddens me that we will most likely not share our new space on this forum due to such toxic behavior. Perhaps later when we have more time to block and remove but right now I sense it it best to leave well alone.

I email you shortly before I finally wind down. 1:15 am currently. Is all good - I had to put in the time learning about all the features and how to cut out a lot of main stream algorithm in the new place. I explain in the new video as plays into who we are and why we are there.

Talk to you soon in our new space. Going to give you Admin Rights now. Just image how easy it will be to deal with such childish behavior with one flick of your computer. I think there is even a way to block IPs. That kind of puts to rest the games being played here. In that light once we work that out we could then lave a link for those interested in having a genuine look.

For now ... lets just leave this space and let it carry on as it must.

It's been a good solid 8 years. Adios.

Bye Bye.

Awake and the injection of "genetic therapy" does not belong in one sentence, I am so frigging dissapointed. it is hard to believe . Probably will not come here again Good bye
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I popped in on the off chance to see how things might be going whilst doing a Vlog and saw your comment. I have decided to reply as I think it is not just for you to pop in the way you have done the last couple of times. Going by your previous comment about how "Dave has potential ..." and now this latest one being as patronizing as the one before.

In this respect I too could say I am disappointed more than you, however my preference would be for another term as to imply what you should do with your life as no more than a means to satisfy me is simply just not in line with whom I want to be. The first comment about me 'having potential' leads into the spirit of this latest take you now give. Is it any wonder that a rift developed as it did?

No Dahila ... You are in no position to tell others if they are awake or asleep because that do not choose to do as you. Many people may choose to go with the flow for a myriad of reasons, none of which means they are blinded or deaf to the beating drums of others whom preach another form of doctrine just as toxic to that which they profess.

"genetic therapy" you say? Allow me to remind you much of that which you have been taking for years past is as chemically binding. The array of medication you no doubt ingest to stave off this or that and or to get your sleep as you would often say, is as unnatural as you can get. The food at the local grocery store is as generically modified as any vaccine. The very concept of one drum beating the tune of another creates mass marketed fear like religion but sold of as some new age construct of eternal resistance to what is. Basically ... that too is just as toxic.

In fact if you were to respond by saying your now off the drugs and living clean ... I could only say in context to the latter being where one judges another based on some online adopted narrative ... that doing so completely undermines those whom profess to be living so clean. The spirit in which they convey shows one's true colors. So it is that today we have so many wellbeing proponents who could not be more toxic and spreading cancer with they way in which they reach. That there ... is today's so called epidemic.

No Dahila ... someone getting vaccinated does not mean they are closed minded or have their eyes wide shut. Just as surely as I am not here to impress upon you or flower with my potential at just the right time when it pleases yourself or others ... You can be sure I am the same person who is just as awake before and after having been injected with whatever. I am just as deep and genuine as I was before. My view has not changed ... if it does, it only does so because nothing stays that same. It is not for you to tell me or others what we see, just because we did not choose as you. I get that you are frustrated and saw it long ago. The conflict of interest kept growing and I sense it was when I could no longer be whatever it was that I was meant to be ... that the distance grew.

Your last two comments have really brought to light just how deep that void now really be.

The difference between you and I, is that whilst you claim, one can only have 'certain terms within one sentence', I am all about allowing others, whatever terms the need for any sentence (let alone one) without the need to pass judgment by telling them they either have potential and or that I am disappointed.

I am pleased to say that for now I have found a new space ... but like I say ... it was best to explain how it is that I do not see as you and also say like so that anyone else who might of choses to do whatever can also feel that it is OK ... to do as they do without fear of being judged. Matters little if they do or don't. What does ... is how they choose to connect.

All the best.

OK - 9:30PM Final edited done.

Last edited by Ponder; 01-17-2022 at 06:01 AM.

Just to clarify my disappointment and be done with it all ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB02vG_-jcY