Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Dairy

Hybrid View

Dave's Dairy

Coo - ee ee ee ee ee ... No this is not a call from the Dardanelles. If that were me knowing what I know now, I'd be hollering "Go Home & Stay Safe!" Since it's now and the world fights it wars somewhat different, I'd say ... "Do what you feel you must, but be very careful what you choose to beleive!" Choice being the key word. Whilst all the people around me seem to be swept away in a torrent of rights and laws, I choose to reject all forms of said control that are 'forced' upon me. One example is whilst now in Australia we are all subject by law to have a wireless device installed next to our beds, I have found a way to remove said device regardless of said law. For me it is the same with the growing division all things CV - I will take the Jab in the end as certification will soon be required in order to bypass the now entrenched ostracization of those not taking their so called medicine. I will not hold ill will towards those that have. I understand that is exactly what the authors want. Fact is I will eventually be one of them ... but never really in that 'group' as I have done well to divorce myself from such engeniered mentality. Such is what leads to the essence that herds sheep as defined in above image.

Complexity of Today's Current Social Engineering:
    It's a very complex web but to simplify things, my advice is if you do end up being forced into doing what you don't want to do - to do so believing that you will not become ill. To be sure many will and this does not mean they will die then and there. This is how I will be bending my knee knowing full well we have finally reach an age of compliance of die. A much bigger story that is going on behind the curtain of CV. The extreme of such is not a quick end at all. It's a gradual decline that sees people go without support and essentials. Laughs out loud to consider what food has become today and the availability of what good is left having nothing to do with whether you have a job or not. Which is why I in the end I have decided to take the plunge. That said, I am still waiting for the right time -= one that suits my ability to go into the community and be subject to the conveyer belt which I already struggled with long before this plandemic. I sit in neither camp regarding control freaks, sheep, collaborators/social compliance influencers peddling division which helps spread the fear for those above writing the script/narrative. So much so that the authors/vampires can sit back and let the commodity (food source) squabble among themselves. Lowering the vibration of society with planned intent.

Doomsday Mentality
    Are not my own musings adding to the conflict? I guess as much as my diary is public but why should we be muzzled from approaching these issues from one side or the other. This now leads me into the ponderings of those who subscribe to the doomsday mentality. I can understand how it is that those who have chosen to see the control aspect as now fully in place whilst fearing death have come to see as they do. For me it is just the same fear as peddled by puppets on the evening news and then of course by drones in social media. One and the same thing. However, like I have said before ... I do find some of the revelations that come from the various self professed truth seekers at least more entertaining the Netflix. Right now Netflix is completely full of shit. One super hero flick after the other which makes me wonder how much more sheepish can we all get? Alas - after watching a The Age of Truth last night ... the best I came up with was to stop caring at all. pick up my sketching pencils and start learning to draw all over again.

So there you have it. That is my take on all this BS we are experinaceing today. The BS has been going on for a long time and will continue to do so until we all eventually die. So why not in the mean time make the most of what we each have. I figure I will start my own religion. hahahahahahaaa Just kidding - or Not. I let my drawings do the talking once I can actually draw good enough. I'll just do my best to learn how to play along whilst all along having no desire to be part of any group. We all die one way of the other. I find no solace in the bunker mentality. That's not for me either. What happens, happens. Full stop. How I allow myself to feel ... whilst automated to some degree (a lot) small changes in the programming certainly helps. That's why learning to reprogram, disengage and so on is important to me.

Humor is important. this morning I knock on my daughter bedroom door. "Hello? You still here Darl?" No response??? I knock again - KNOCK KNOCK ... still nothing??? I then begin sobbing at the door and say in a high pitched Monty Python manner "Oh Noooo ... Noooo, not now please noooooo" - Pause - "All I wanted to do was ask if you wanted a cup of coffee!" ... then continues sobbing ...

Daughter: Starts Laughing.

She has been saying how much she wants to kill herself at the moment. (I totally get how she feels feels) Not long out of the psych ward. I have another friend who is currently still in.

Humor is important!

Anyone is welcome to join, completely ignore and or say anything you like. My shit is just mine - having a place to take a dump is a must. I guess that is the next restriction coming to a place near you!

Adios - Until next post. I'm sure they will smell better after a few more goes! Another textual detox before turning into a nice shiny compliant civilian. Srry - I'm not so easy to iron out.
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-30-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Highlight of the day - Picked up a desktop creative arts station. The table just falls a little short on the width section but I have found a way around that for now. Once I can get more funds, I'll be looking to build my own sit/stand desk which will keep me going for hours on end.

Once I get my teeth into the practice side of things - I'll should be able to block out most of the world on a daily basis. If only! At least that is the plan. I'll keep thinking of Bob Ross Happy Trees

SAL - what did you mean when you said "I'm not even going to continue with my case this year ... Understand if you don't want to elaborate but since you mentioned it in my other thread ... I am all ears!
    What's happening brother? I've still got an appeal going on myself. Can be quite draining and feel very much the same way.

I'm sorry if my return and candid ways have interrupted a good mood. That said, I'm still here to help. I've said what I needed saying. Now I am focusing on my art. When ready I'll make that other thread that just deals on drawing.
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-31-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Oh, no, you didn't interrupt anything. Its always good to see you, of course, wish the circumstances were different. I know you always try to help me as I also try to help when I can.

I like the way you turned this around.

That was cute with you daughter - got to laugh now and then. That is partly why I write corny ass jokes on here sometimes. Did you mean you or your daughter not long out of the psych ward? Somehow (I don't know how) I managed to keep away from the psych this year thus far. Came close a few times, but if they get me again, it will be a long stay I feel. Yeah, I'll go more into my situation another time. Just draining as you say.

Art is so important was to express emotion(s). Very good to hear.
    Last edited by salvator here; 08-31-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Glad to hear re the ... (let's just say) ... 'The Mental Heal Unit' Give it that nice clean clinical odorless smell shall we. hehe. Srry. I meant my daughter and a friend whom are both struggling very much atm. All good Sal. Understand your position as stated and whilst back, I will check your thread for when you do write up on such things. Has to be in our time, our own pace and our own vibe. I'll just keep a check on my own wing-bat antics by curbing such things as timing, pace and tone when in other peoples space/threads. That said, I think once people get to know the authors that readers are as much responsible for choosing what they hear as well as allowing forum users to express as they must within said authors space. I'm so glad you still have your own journal going. You've always been a good read within your own space and very respectful when in mine and more often than not quite helpful. Another reason I have returned but no pressure. lol

Currently listening to the 80s and 90s link I posted on very low. Seems not a bad pace for first thing in the morning. Billy Jean is bouncing around in my head atm.

House Inspection Today! Everything has been prepped. The worst we might get is a formal letter to pull out the two or three weeds I missed whilst everything else being immaculate. My wife even placed a vase of flowers from the garden and my lavender plant on the dining table. I also went the extra mile but pulled up short of a welcome mat. My home is not a place where I like people coming and going without my permission; especially my bedroom. I just endure such things as best I can. This context being a renters perspective. I'll leave it at that. I'm sure many understand.

RIGHTO! - Good news is once the inspection is over I am ready to break out the drawing supplies and set up the work station in my bedroom. I got an ear full setting up where I did as my wife has plans to put her scrap booking stuff there once the realestate agent splits. I just put it there because there was nowhere else without making my room look like a sardine can. I'll make it look like a sardine can, also once the agent splits. In fact, half of what is in the shed will spill back into the house once she is gone. lmfao.

Moving on ... Whilst I have quickly put weight back on since breaking my body again, I have been getting plenty of sun:
    Interesting image with that fire smoking away there. Pretty common for Australia.

Yea ... Getting that bicycle was one of my best ideas of late. So far no accidents on it. Touch wood. That image was about a month ago but I've been keeping the effort up. Whilst I love and seem to naturally feel relatively better under the sun, it is still an effort to ride to these locations and well ... I think most readers in here can sympathies re just being out among other people being more the effort. I can however say it does get better the more I try. I just pick places that are quiet mostly:

I should check tide times now. Damn - 10 am this morning. Would of been nice to go now. I'll ride out later this morning then and see if I can take a new photo. Hmmmmm - The thing is I generally don't like to have anything on me and go naked. I'm so sick of all this BS we carry with us everywhere we go. OH - I mean when I go Naked! I just mean not carry all that electrical BS we carry is all. No bags, no weight clothes, no watch, no chains or trinkets and no PHONE!!! Thus the phrase 'Naked.' Often called Naked Running or Naked Sports - the quest to be free of so many device yet they are still selling them under the pretense of freedom - All new non clingy and so on ...

OK - I am going on again. Triggered by the thought of taking my phone or camera with me in order to share as I have above. I can do that. I'm just thinking in what mode I will go this morning is all. When I take my bike I usually take a synthetic camo net in my setup. Such fits in a small hydration pack without the bladder in it. I take it because I don't want my bike stolen and we get a lot of bike thieves in this area. (common in tourist destination which I live) Once I get to my spot I take the bike deep into the bushes, camo it with my bag, shoes and the rest of my 20201 cyborg devices. I don't quite go naked but do go shirtless showing of my latest whale gut and side flaps. So all in all when I get to my destination I have a bit of kit I stash when I want to walk free across that expanse. As fat as I have become, I was slow jogging there for a bit when I had drop 22lbs. I tell ya ... I am so itching to get back into it ... but for now have to settle with my friend the sun and nothing else. Just another 4 weeks then I start it all over again with the treadmill and weights. If at first you don't succeed ... you know the rest.

Righto [Look's out window : 7:00AM] ... that sun is looking good. I need to get some now so I don't fry later. This time of year in Australia you got to layer the exposure and since my diet has been shit ... that method is even more crucial.

I catch up soon ... I really need to get my morning dose.

Take Care - Peace to all.

I agree that you didn't interrupt anything. Anyway, I'm happy that you're doing something that you love. Wish to see your Artworks soon!

Hi Camille. Thank you for that and also popping in. It's going to be a huge thing for me to stick at it but I will give it a try. Today was a big day with the inspection. By the time I tied up the lose ends I was knackered. I will for sure start a drawing thread and open it up to anyone. At first I will only be doing boring stuff - but I will share it anyways so I and others can see my progression. I will be sticking to graphite drawing for a while before branching out.

I will update some of the other things I love:

This is the outdoor area I started some time ago. Is clean and doing well:

Bellow is the bamboo that I tendered too during our winter. It only grew a little up the fence since I got it but it did fill out well enough. I have a whole season of summer coming our way so should fill out some more. The small one in the larger pot had a couple of stems pulled from my Grandson. : ( ... I bought that one not much shorter than as is. I'm still happy to watch it fill out though. I am not sure if I have enough money this year, but I would like to double up the bamboo along the fence. Thus far I am rating it as a success with potential. They like to be pot bound before moving onto the next size up: I am thinking hard on shelling out some how for more of those. The whole potted garden idea is like little bit by little bit.

Bellow ... for instance I took some of the 'love of India plants' I was growing from cuttings and moved them to a spot out the front of my door. I also put mint directly in from of the door followed by Italian parley then the Love of India Plants leading to my letter box as seen from my front door. This front potted garden I did very cheaply. Now the delivery guys do not block my front door and everyone says it looks great. One day I may upgrade those pots to terracotta. For now they are doing good. BUT - tomorrow I must gently water.

Now for something completely different
    - what do you think of my new thongs?
    A little something to help protect my feet at low tide when coming across a crop of pointing shells:

Because of 4 image limit per post I now prep one more to share today's cook up batch then I get ready for bed. Once again it is really good to hear from you Camille | : D

I have to be honest and tell you guys I just took 20mg of Temazepam. I know that is like nothing to some people. I only take it when I am really out of sorts. I don't like Temazepam much at all and was recently given a script that is still sitting in my draw for diazepam which I find works better for me. I try not to be a downer explaining why I am taking it but just say I am struggling with the requirements in order to be on the damn system I am on in order to receive various supports. Often said system make people more disabled than they need be and then plays favorites with those more malleable and easier lead.

OK - so today I finish another seven meals which makes it 14 meals I have prepared over the last 3 days. It really helps me a LOT doing this for myself. My wife has a helper now as her condition of MS has progressed somewhat but not enough to stop her or I from looking after both our adult daughter and our grandson. The helper is really nice and has taken the time to teach me to make the meals as well. I was able to make a 1.2kg Marinated Chuck Roast go into seven meals. Not only is it more economical but probably more healthy as far as eating beef goes. I have a history of bowl cancer in my family and too much red meat is not good for that. When I am not doing the vegan thing I now eat way less meat than I used to before. That said, the way this stuff cooks up in a slow cooker ... MMM mmm ... If I was not prepping like this I think I would eat the whole thing in one sitting!

This is the meat which basically fell apart just pushing of fork into it witch hardly the touch of a knife. Slow cooked for approx. 6 hours:

This is after separating as evenly as I could for seven meals. Works out to be 170 grams of meat per meal. This is still considered too much by some and at the very least should not be eaten everyday at this rate. I know that sounds insane but from what I can tell of the science it seems legit. Basically I have 14 meals I should not be eating everyday so will have to make up more batches of my vegan variants. The will be curry meals with coconut cream, pre cooked kidney beans but lately I have been favoring pre-prepped chick peas. I think more about that later ... here is how it looks splitting that meat into 7 meals. My wife usually has hers split into 8 - Oh yea ... the mash is a favorite or mine. I made that with Nut Butter and some kind of lactose free creamy milk ... also added salt for taste and whipped it up good: Admits the juice in the meet is all of the fats collected in the slow cooker - I mean like I did split it seven ways. Come on ... surely that is not bad? Taste orgasmic ... I can say that much!

Of course I have to add some greens and make them count. I also use a steamer for those as I did for my mash. I usually have way more when not pre-prepping like this. However I think I have fitted in more than my wife gets. I ABOSOULTELY LOVE MY VEGGIES! Just like how I feel when I get sun ... so too I feel the same way when I make the effort to eat enough greens. Again is nothing compared to what I normally have - but I think is enough to be considered healthy? Much better than none and I cooked them just right to ensure there is some form if minerals left in them. Debatable about the condition of our soils which dictates the vit and min levles to be sure ... this I know.

And there we have it - Another Seven Meals ready to be frozen. My wife uses the microwave which I totally get. I always do offer here to steam them back to life but she is very much into the convenience. For me I find it sacrilege after putting in so much effort to keep the nutrients in. Veggies in the microwave is like tearing apart the cell structure from the inside out with high power microwaves that nuke all the nutrients as the food heats up. You do know that the microwave was an accident invention discovered by army scientists looking to improve radar technology? Somehow being curious they splattered on egg all over the place and latter perfected the art of cooking popcorn with radar waves.

In the age of convivence this was too good to be true so just like 'Bobs your Uncle!' Someone started the microwave industry with units first called RADAR RANGE:

Click on image to read about it - Apparently True Story? I'll stick with me steamer for good reason. Once you understand have high powered radio waves work, you might head many of the latest warning ... Like the one I linked in my other thread re the Univierty lecture on the truth about mobile phone and radio wave technologies.

OK ... I want harp on any more than that. OH - speaking of which ... have you head about 'HARP' ... a controversial Alaska-based research facility that studies an energetic and active region of the upper atmosphere. It actually does a lot more than that ... but is now said to be shutting down due to too many tin foil hat objectors. Interesting stuff.

Righto ... feeling like I can settle now. Forgive my ongoing candid jibs. Yawns. I've tried to keep it balance.

Night guys. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey guys - I just blew two takes doing of a video showing a great tool for capturing GIFs. I stuffed up my audio levels. I will try one more time and call it a very late night.

I think these guys are in the wrong career?

All good. It was relaxing and given I have been stressing about other stuff I am glad I was able to teach myself some more re creative stuff on my PC. The ScreenToGif tool is a pretty good grab and there seems to be a few videos on Youtube that might offer more clarity re how to use it. I messed up in photoshop by simply not selecting that right file format, however was best just to do with the ScreenToGif tool. I was able to share some settings and get the above clip down to an acceptable size with the software itself.

Is best to skip past the photoshop part where I got lost ... 3rd time I started losing my train of thought. I did much better with the ScreenToGif Ap ... just wiz into that part to get an idea how it works.

I have another big day tomorrow ... kind of ... one of those days where you have something in the middle but enough to throw the whole day out.

I add that video now and try to sleep. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz Night night.

Last edited by Ponder; 09-02-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Disclaimer: Do Not Read then blame me for your own depression. I embrace my sadness like a drug and accept it as my friend. Read on at your own risk.

I tried that No More Panic Forum but Unfortanley found it overly confronting. I remember when I used to struggle with contention when first joining in here and also at a few other places. The way in which users response at NMP reminds me how toxic such places can be. I feel really compelled to consolidate my point about what a safe space a journal sub section offers regarding online mental health forums. Especially for many of us that become easy targets for intellectual trolls. Seems over at SAS you have to pay for such a privilege. I won't be doing that.

It is a lonely journey looking for acceptance is a world full of competition.

Today I learned how to seamlessly loop online clips. Still very much procrastinating but at the same time making new discoveries. Instead of spaceship sounds I am back listening to → this. I think tonight I take another pill. I have some background drama going on and it's all becoming a little too much with my no sleeping once more. Until I get some appointments out of the way is very hard for me not to climb the walls. I'm not exactly overjoyed making such admissions.

It's been a long time since I have found my voice.
    My little video I did last night helped but at the end of the day to what end? I guess I taught myself a few things more but question where and what I can really do with it all. The vying in an overpopulated world will most certainly see people lost is a sea shallow goals. Everyone of them built on all kinds of deluded ideals. The bright colored balloons that we so energetically blow up to show others how well we are doing from day to day never stay up for long and leave us more depleted when not reaching the holey grail. Always banking and investing for that day that never comes. Alan Watts → Stop Chasing The Illusion