Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    Most definitely the 8-ball Pool app from Miniclip, that you cannot play with Abobe Flash anymore. I get thrashed at it a lot, but I do love it. The Internet's most popular pool app still works on Android devices, and looks awesome on a big telly as well.
    Howdy ... nothing wrong with the classics or flash arcade games. I really enjoy them as they tend to not require much thinking. Thinking and me don't get along Lol

Have you tried out some good emulators?

I've been enjoying:

https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
    http://www.flashgamearchive.com/

I find this to be fairly stable. Not always, but most of the time and I'm running (rocking) archaic hardware here.

Did you by some slim chance keep your stable flash without the updates?

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashp...downloads.html

Unfortunately, I did not and I don't really care.

People needn't poke fun at those of us that enjoy the nostalgic novelty games form the 'good ole days' (which are LONG GONE).

I WILL play html games but I tighten up and secure a special browser (FF -no-remote) separate from the one I use for posting just for the games; even from some risky sites. When I have some time and can think straight, I'll create a tutorial for those that aren't doing such. You don't even have to download anything other than what you already have on your computer, unless you require a vpn, I don't recommend using free versions - YOU are the "product". Proxies just suck for me.

I don't even have a smart phone believe it or not. Maybe someday, but I doubt it.

Take care.
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-12-2021 at 05:29 PM. Reason: ooops ... typo after typo ... aaarrrggghhh

I also play arcade games, No thinking , it is like meditation for me, Especially when can not sleep. I have smart phone but only phone and text messages, no data, no location, nothing, I use paid VPN
    Last edited by Dahila; 10-20-2021 at 08:16 AM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yea - VPN is not something I need for downloading, but it did come in handy to ensure any advertising I got was not local. That kind of made the popups less invasive in a different kind of way. At least the BS did that did pop up did not feel so close to home. I miss VPN but I can't have everything and have just been learning to get by without it. So far so good. When I don't have so many project on my mind I will be able to afford it then. Having a VPN is definitely something I rate as practical this day and age.

Yeah, I can't afford a VPN right now and to be honest, I've got tracking and advertising under control in other ways

I used this to test.

https://d3ward.github.io/toolz/adblock.html

That's cool link man. One thing I have that I could not stand on Youtube is Youtube Premium. No adds on Youtube, however the damn content creators start doing their own. LOL. You just can't &^%$ing win.

I find an awesome extension I must share with you later. I could with a distaction so will do a screen capture to share a bit on. Thanks for the link.

I'm surprised Youtube Premium still has ads considering you have to pay for it, I mean, I can totally understand if its free sites need to generate revenue somehow, and quite frankly, I'm surprised we are still going here. Is anybody actually purchasing our advertised resources

The Panic Puzzle
    Discover how you can overcome your anxiety and panic attacks with the Panic Puzzle Program

The Driving Fear Program
    The leading program for conquering fear and anxiety while driving.

The Anxiety-Free Child Program
    Resources and help for parents of children with anxiety.

For normal browsing on sites/forums I'm not a member and have no account, I block 100% but I will "whitelist" some sites because I realize we need sites like this. Like I can purchase anything anyway no matter how enticing the advertisements ... haha. Its getting harder and harder to avoid though. For some this is a real issue I guess in repressed countries where folks have to jump through hoops to be able to speak freely.

Luckily, there isn't a law here against being bat shit crazy or I'd be screwed...

I'm very interested in this extension you mentioned when you have the time to explain it.

Hope you're doing well as I guess you're sleeping hopefully. I need to do some serious cleaning in here today. I'm not a dirty person just very unorganized and things build up and I get overwhelmed easily. Trouble is, if I don't do it, somebody will come in a do it for me and I HATE when others invade my personal space. I don't like anybody in my place at all.
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-24-2021 at 09:20 AM.