Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    That's awesome, Ponder

Well my good friend - I may stray into the serious stuff here and there as I tackle my affidavit this weekend. It's really hard to write not just because of the trauma related stuff re my grandson, but because of the legal format and the strong preference to cut out anything that has already been raised in past hearings and or my wife's affidavit. Excuse me while I think out loud.

The dilemma in that is there is a huge amount that means so much that when cutting it out it looses the essence to my otherwise concerns. Other legal constraints are the disclosers of the teenager daughter falling into the category of sill to young to have her revelations submitted for her own protection, yet withholding the information in those telling's also puts our grandson at risk. Hmmm - There is only one other person I can come up with outside the family who has head disclosures of abuse from our grandson who wrote a letter detailing quite a bit. I'm pretty sure I can work something out.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Going to wind down now. Draining stuff.

Thinking out loud

Morning Folks: The following is another street performance so I do apologize for the people in the background. Quite disturbing I know. lol I've linked this young one a few times before and whilst no one is perfect in that she is slowly growing up to which I then find her performances seemingly loosing their charm - just like with all us grown up. Hmmmm That said kids loose that much much quicker this day and age and perhaps it's more a case I am being fooled with tunes that charm me ... nar ... I am too raw for that. Where was I ... are yes. I find it to be a very pleasing tune either way and her performance in this one seems true enough for the title of the song. Once again - if I could I would blot out the people in the background despite those few not jealous and suicidal. LOL ... I must admit I have been laughing out loud a lot this weekend as I sit staring into space. Hell my daughter even comment "Dad, who are you laughing at?" I smiled knowing I had an opportunity to make her laugh and simply replied "why the voices in my head of course!" It worked - she gave me one of her beautiful smiles which I always love to see. Arrrrrrrrr what the fuck ever Davy Boy.

THINKING OUT LOUD - Resonates and seems well played to me ... and hats off:

I wrote a comment somewhere but can't find it now. YouTube commenters crying (as they & I now 'appear' to do) about the onlookers who where sad (but are they - bitter/ confused/ mesmerized in their own way - possibly not even sad at all) to which I also just commented on in this here post. I think I made an allowance by saying that such reflects society instability and that they will work it out once we all find our tune. Something like that. The way I figure it is that when we keep complaining about people the way we do, we are pretty much just disappointed in a combinations of things. Like I can say and it is often easily said by others "That your just disappointed in yourself ..." & whilst I just came up with that and can easily connect with it, it's NOT JUST THAT ... is it? It can also be how we all tune in and that often being so easily to the negative vibes and that those waves in itself is not be the unhealthy thing - but the lack of acknowledgement in how it is that we are so easily swayed feeling overwhelmed and exposed to whatever energy; healthy or unhealthy. One's perspective or point of view with tolerance levels all factored in which once again plays into what I just said. Thus - what I am trying to say ... we can keep blaming PEOPLE for whatever but doing so is not going to help ourselves. That said - FUCK PEOPLE. Once again chuckles out loud. Whatever works right? hehe

Sigh. Here's to keeping sane and seeing the beauty among all that instability. I find in many ways all that undesirable backwash of contorted faces as seen by & in humans (again reflection of everyone) kind of makes the performance as much a good watch as those moments the crowed is joining in with like spirit. I mean it really is all moments as those one day that a jumping for joy can be found struggling in other moments. So it is that we go from day to day ... Perspective is everything. How to change one view without moving one's feet? Now that is a powerful thing. We all perform in whatever we do - trouble is we are our own worse critics and love doing that to everyone else. I admit I have been toxic of late hating people with a passion. I think I can start writing a little nicer in my own way regardless of still being misread or misinterpreting. In that regard I find it way better to perform than not. Having one's performance gauged is not nice - that's because like it or not ... society has us all living in cages. I think this little girl already knows but is clearly doing what works for her ...

My suggestion is to keep THINKING OUT LOUD! Lest those voices you say you don't have keep us uncountably laughing. No need to be labeled a skitzo (no offence to my friends) in order to lose the plot. Oh yea -all those out there who feel all bubbly when viewing art but then look down on others because they can not see the beauty as they do - they are just as fucked up. Not meaning to express malice (although hard not to do when identifying the human condition) but more meaning just how two faced we all be. Working on it ... what else is there to say? I'll find something soon enough.

Have a good day/evening!
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-15-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Just coming up for air. Have been really deep into my affidavit getting up and down rewriting, contemplating, discussing with me wife then back into it - huge intervals of thought and tapping away at the keyboard and so on. Just finished a full on deep fried heart attack lunch. Sigh ... hehe ... whatever works right?

You know I just took another look at the crowed in above video and probably should not of feed into those few responses that picked up on the melancholy of so many. Clearly a case as where comments reflect ones on self worth. I do it all the time myself. At any rate I could discern a little better with observations on the second time around after writing the above.

Mouse over the time bar when watching the video if you wish to play along when using the provided timestamps:

Video begins with a women in white pants and very light pink top videoing the performer from her phone (with pleasing and intrigued expression) whom herself is connected with the boy standing central in background with blue t-shirt and hands in pocket. The gentleman also to connected to the boy's right. The boy in the beginning at first glance seems distracted as he listens to both the music/performer and the dialogue coming form the gentleman where at 14 seconds in he starts to smile, which then tappers off at the 27 second mark with clasped lips staring into a zone I'll just phrase as 'the momentary void.' At this same point the three characters in this observation a similarly somewhat captivated until at the 34 second mark the boy disengages from his mesmerized moment to make contact with the older gentleman who in turn makes contact with the lady at the exact time she turns her head toward him whilst putting the phone down and the three proceeding to walk off all smiling. It's around 40 second in now with plenty of obs to go thereafter as well as overlay those of others taking place during that same time.

Observation Number 2.
    At the beginning of 10 seconds enters a women in a purple zipper top that has a hood. She has greyish white hair and a bag over her right shoulder. Long story short she seems to be connected to a group of 5 individuals who could be easily misinterpreted on casual glances regarding those making comments about miserable people looking on this performance.

This observation is more complex - LOL- right now I best get back to my affidavit.

Fun stuff though hey? I often get caught up on the background like so when watching street performances. Nice to know I am not the only complex case out there.

Hope you morning/day/afternoon/evening is going well.

I'm reading; Ponder. Thinking of you today

Cheers Sal - Hope all is well. I've been going full steam since last Friday on my affidavit and still into it. Here is a little distraction that I found helpful. Two quality actors. Nice to see Leonard Nimoy again as too John de Lancie. The two together is even better! I hope you like it as much as I did.

Militant Parents Whos Children Take A Back Seat Whilst their Jobs and Egos Come First:

Photo taken down on request of my wife ... so I have taken another one from the INTERNET to keep the essence of my point.

Flag Flyers and Child Bashers ... Back into my affidavit but not with nearly as much poetry.

Is this how you treat your children/toddlers when they interrupt your train of though? So true of Society today in other facets that equate with similar results although somewhat less visible yet leaves an impression for life. Professional abusers that leave no visible marks, just broken spirits. These heavy handed, thick skinned and heartless individuals are the type that tell those they peg beneath them to learn from their mistakes and move on. Just like that Review Officer working for the disabled re my other post. It's a systemic issue to be sure and why I will always reject the NEWS, Authority and all other facets of Society so many sheep are willing to defend. Back to the drawing board to help minimize the complex and chronic nature of future labels for my grandson as if this shit it allowed to continue he too will just be another notch on societies belt. FUCK SOCEITY AND ALL THE DUMB CUNTS THAT CANT SEE BEYOND THE CESSPOOL!!!

Patriots / Racists / Secularists / Separatists & 'Main Stream Sheep' ... BEWARE!

Do not filter - but inform - Report ... do what it takes to expose any form of abuse and fuck what anyone else thinks.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-18-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Yea yea. The reality no one wants to know about. Back to Netflix, fast food and comfy transport. Well affidavit pretty much done now. Just needs to be polished and formatted. No lessons to learn - but moving on in my own time and at my own pace. What's next? Pretty much been without sun since last Friday so might start working on that out in my yard. Have got a sore throat and given we have had a little sickness in the family seems I will have a week of that if not careful or just bad luck.

Moving on ...

Off for a bike ride ...

I just woke up ( 7:45AM ) and the first thing I did was come here to see you.

Glad you're done with your paperwork and now you can get back to recovering and get some sun. I didn't go out Friday or Saturday either but I did get out yesterday and it was nice (80 degrees and lots of sun). Hopefully it will help stave off any major sickness.

Hope the bike ride went well and I guess its almost 10 there, so good rest might help as well.

Feel better and take care.

Very kind of you Sal. Yea healthy sun exposure is so much better than are regular doses. I've contracted a very sore throat and found it hard to sleep last night but feeling optimistic with all things considered.

My intent to do the bike ride was overcome by the sore throat so thought better of it. That said that sun hitting my plants now looks very inviting. I go setup my chair in that ling and do some reading.

I am feeling better despite being overcome with virus and well take care.

Thanks again for your kind words. Please go shed your positivity across the forum as you often do. I like it when I come back and see Sal has posted everywhere. hehehe. Also when Camille does that to. Hope you are well too Camille.

Later guys. I do have the capacity for brighter days and ensure I share those with my family on a regular basis. Creating happy memories helps to fade the damaging ones.