Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

What do you miss most about spring?

Is it the same normal spring in your area? I just realized that this is the second spring that we are experiencing this global pandemic which kind of limits the fun. What activities do you miss most about spring?

Hi. I just thought to get back to this thread. Check out this link of activities for spring. I guess I'm gonna give some a try especially leaving the windows open to catch the spring breeze. https://www.realsimple.com/work-life...ing-activities

I'm quite a simple person. I really enjoy seeing the blossoming trees from my window and experiencing the cool breeze. Thankfully I can still do both of those things in lockdown.
    Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

I love that, too. Such a peaceful feeling. We used to go out with family and do picnics, some sports, and long drives. It's okay though. We had a break this year due to restrictions but it will be over soon. (Fingers crossed)