Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

What do you miss most about spring?

Is it the same normal spring in your area? I just realized that this is the second spring that we are experiencing this global pandemic which kind of limits the fun. What activities do you miss most about spring?

Hi. I just thought to get back to this thread. Check out this link of activities for spring. I guess I'm gonna give some a try especially leaving the windows open to catch the spring breeze. https://www.realsimple.com/work-life...ing-activities

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    Hi. I just thought to get back to this thread. Check out this link of activities for spring. I guess I'm gonna give some a try especially leaving the windows open to catch the spring breeze. https://www.realsimple.com/work-life...ing-activities
    How are you; Camille? I also do that now as years I left the blinds closed in the darkness without fresh air

I love that, too. Such a peaceful feeling. We used to go out with family and do picnics, some sports, and long drives. It's okay though. We had a break this year due to restrictions but it will be over soon. (Fingers crossed)

Gardening and picnic are the best things to do right now. The smell of spring is simply something to look forward to.

The picnics are classic that will never run out of style. I miss picnics, too.

The weather has been so nice here (78° F sunny) and I'm looking forward to getting more sun.

Well, about a month left of summer here, I realize its a winter wonderland for others elsewhere. Hope everyone found something to enjoy. Myself, I didn't do much. I wanted to get to the beach and while its not too late, I don't think I can do that. I've become quite self conscious, I'm so pale that I 'reflect' light It not a pretty sight - trust me. But I did get to the village a few times and enjoy starbucks. I got out today and was awfully derealized. Like almost that I can't be left alone anymore in public and I feel so ashamed of that when I was once independent.

Sorry; Camille to bring your thread down. Overall, I did more than last year and sun is so important for our body. Natural Vit D.

Gosh, the last picnic for me was childhood

Hope everyone is doing well.