Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    haha ...

Just taking a quick break from fleshing out the new forum. Yes - When boredom strikes trolls go to work. Something we don't have to worry about in the new space. Like I will understand if you want to hang here, take a break and or come back whenever ... but I look forward to whatever you may be willing and able to contribute over at the new space as well.

I'll send another email (sent one today) regarding my suggestions on how you and I can co-create over at the new space. I think for now I have covered well enough the main focus of 'Our' Forum without going overboard.

I won't use exact words as I don't want those already causing grief in here to come on over. Whilst we could easily use admin rights to get rid of them, we kind of don't need that extra work given their obversion with using multiple accounts.

I think once we recruit a couple of moderators (and we will be sure to persuade new members taking on that role that our kind of moderation is a lot more mindful and respectful without capitalization and public admonishing - and so and so on) Sorry thinking out loud.

I have even removed the name admin and re listed that term as 'Your host'

It really is meant to be a space for sensitive individuals that do not fit into main stream groups, concepts and ideals. I am hoping the way we create and interact reflects as much.

Thus I am kind of in need re your specialized grounding skills. : ) I won't be able to do it myself from such a perspective ... yet we also need to be ourselves. I think drawing the discussions in that can be had in the generalized discussions as too those more focused on X,Y & Z: Whatever those be. You can be sure most of those will be quite the opposite of main stream.

At any rate ... I best get a few more things and get back to the task at hand with at least giving ourselves space within that frame work of above is a special categories for our mental health Journals.

I have just registered my general username so that I can also use the forum from a member perspective and not get lost in the finer details.

Talk Soon
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-28-2021 at 06:56 PM.